[ 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 ( 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 )! ]

A/N: this is a oneshot! g/n = guy or girl name aka your kny character! modern au btw

Y/N'S POV

I giggled as I started to get set up. This prank was going to be epic! I grabbed the fake blood at poured it on the bathroom floor, spreading it around to make it look convincing.

As I ran to unlock the door, from the window i saw (g/n) getting out of his/her car!! i ran and hurried back to the bathroom taking of one of my house shoes a leaving the other one while quickly pouring more blood on myself and hiding it under the sink.

Hearing the door open I quickly closed my eyes and laid down so he would fall for it. I can't wait to see his reaction.

G/N POV

I got out of the car excitedly not wasting anytime getting into the elevator to see my girlfriend.
I knocked on the door and got no answer, nor hearing foot steps.

I then tried the knob and to my surprise, it was open?! I ran towards her room not seeing her in there, but her bathroom door was open...my blood ran cold as i walked slowly towards the scene, seeing blood.

I gasped and covered my mouth, tears brimming at my eyes as i ran over taking her hands into mine, crying taking my phone out to call 911. I then heard giggling, coming from my girlfriend who was FAKING her death.

"Y/N THAT WASN'T COOL, I WAS SCARED AS HELL!!" i said yelling at her while she still laughed.

Y/N POV

I giggled and hugged (g/n) staining their shirt with the fake blood. I smiled as they started pouting at me while i wiped their tears with my hand.

"I'm sorry! But your reaction was priceless.." you said kissing their forehead trying to hug them, but (g/n) pushed you away for the rest of the day.

TIME SKIP

It was two days later and (g/n) still hasn't talked to you after all this time! You said you were sorry a million times but she/he still ignored you.

You finally couldn't take it anymore and you were hugging his/her leg while crying.

"Y/N stop...i'm sorry." They said crouching down hugging you so you would stop crying but then you started giggling.

"I love you, (g/n)! i'll never prank you again!" you said smiling up at them, wiping your tears trying not laugh knowing the prank you just set up.

"I love you too, (y/n)" (g/n) said smiling at you before getting up to go do their hair, you followed after them hiding around the corner with a clear view of (g/n) picking up the blow dryer.

You laughed evilly as she/he turned on the blow dryer.

"Y/N!" they yelled infuriated.
"uh-oh" you yelled before running to go hide under your bed which of course, they found you.

( a/n ) this sucked sorry guys <3