𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙏𝙚𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

Awe...bring it in. I said grabbing his jaw and kissed him. He groaned as I pulled away I smiled and walked to the house. I went to moúra room and Zo and my brother Xavier were working on the crib.
(⬇️Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ⬇️)

Aye bruh wassup

Aye bruh wassup. Xavier said as him and Melo dapped up. I sat in the white wooden chair in the corner of the room rubbing my stomach as she kicked.

Yeah baby daddy home. I said quietly rubbing my stomach. She kicked hard the third time.

Aren't you excited to see daddy...I'm not. I said. Melo looked at me. I laughed and reached my hand out.

I am just joking baby. I laughed he learned in for a kiss and I gave him a juicy kiss.

Aye aye. Both our brothers said. I rolled my eyes and kissed him again.

Xavier. My grandma called out.

Yeah. He said as she walked in the room. Xavier stayed with my grandma when Mom died cuz he's my half brother and we were 15 and 12 years old he's 20 now and I'm 17 I'm turning 18 next month the same day as the babyshower which is on Valentine's Day.

Oh hey baby. Grandma said.

Hi nana. I said hugging her.

Oh my goodness Aylanna your pregnant. She said.

Yeah....this is my house I don't know what Xavier told you. I said.

He said it was his address. Nana said.

No sweetie this mine and Melo house. I said to Xavier. He rolled his eyes and ignored me.

Who's Melo. Nana said.

Oh my boyfriend. I said as I pulled Melo closer.

Oh is he the baby daddy. She asked.

Yes ma'am. Melo said.

Well hello handsome are you treating my granddaughter and great granddaughter good. She said.

Nana stop baby don't listen to her. I said.

Yes I am treating them good I give them every and anything they need. He said I was just admiring his face. I really hope Amoúra has his eyes and lips. Soon everyone left her room was complete.!

!