Yr dekh tu bolti h ki.. vo thoda ... adarshwaadi type... typical tv serial type bnda h andar se... mtlb sharif saf... akad h bhar bhar k... but he is old school. Right?

Ha toh??

Toh beta .. . Menka bhi toh old school type hogi ...

Mtlb??

Yr tu bar bar... mtb mtlb mat bol. .  Ja...jakar 'Main Hoon Naa' dekh ... soch le.... vo shah rukh h aur tu sushmita... aur ab jaaaa... ja aur us vishwamitra ka tapsayaa bhang karke aa!

Love u babes. Thanks.

One more technique to woo him.. lets see if she wins his heart or fall flat !

Open hair,  silver earrings,  yellow plain saree!

She runs to open the door for him as he is back home.

Hold a sec naina. Calm down.
She says to herself
No over rated drama, no kuchu puchu, just treat him like your guest. Serve him the best. Dont stick to him but maintain a safe distance and make sure he notices u.

She repeats her plan. For the hundredth time.

She opens the door.

He looks at her and the damage was done.

F***
He cursed audible enough to be heard by her.

Though she heard it correctly, still avoided his words as planned.

She left for kitchen after saying, ' how was the day?' But he kept on looking at her. Moving his eyes along with her .

Unlike always,  she didnt ask him how is she looking or to show him ,her new dresses or hair style or anything she is excited about. This too affected him.

Rajveer dinner lga deti hu, aap fresh ho kar aajaiye.

Few words. Crisp and short.

Rajveer reluctantly left for his room. He changed and all this while she never left his mind. The elegance with which she was carrying her saree was blowing his mind.

He loves women in saree. Class they show . Does she know that? How could she Rajveer? Nobody knows that secret .... not even Naveen or Nandini.

Their dinner was a silent affair. She didnt talk much and this time he had to start a convo..

Tum aaj saree me???

She first did a happy dance. Then replied calmly

Vo actually,  i love wearing sarees. I hope i look fine?

You look good!
He said as if stating a fact.

Thanks!

She did the dishes and he kept on tailing her to know whats wrong..

Naina??

Hmm...

Is it your birthday today?

She turned to give him a shocked expression and then smiled while nodding in no.

Yar ladkiyan aisi harkate bday anniversary pr karti h... aur avoid gussa hone pr.. pr ye toh baat krri h.. gussa kaise huuyi... yar.... ye ladki ne mujhe pagal karke chhoda hai...
He slept while thinking about her.

Next morning,  she got ready again in a saree making him mad...

Rajveer breakfast thanda hora h... kaha dhyan h tumhara?
He averted his gaze from her , lil embarassed.

After a few days...

she asked Rajveer that she wants to go to a club with her friends. As he doesn't want to take her with him on a date. So she said yes to her friends for club tonight. Only if he permits,  to which he nodded while thinking,  'Itni aagyaakaari ye kabse ho gyi'. She thanked him.

She wore a nice, not so revealing off shoulder silver outfit coming upto her knees. She left a note for him.

He came back at 8 like always. She was nowhere which reminded him that she was going to club tonight.

He walks to kitchen to fill his tummy but halted in his steps as he found a note sticking on refrigerator.

Note said,
Khana garam karke kha lena.. Main Saket wale DX club ja rahi hu... will be late. Take care.

Ye achanak isko ho kya gya h. Itna shant toh in 4 mahino me kabhi nhi dekha isey. Beta kuch toh jhol hai..

Hey beautiful...
One drunk man came to her and asked for a dance.

She resisted but he tried to touch her incorrectly. Then it got out of her hands. One tear escaped her eyes, she pleaded her friends to save her from him, but all were scared and nobody came for  her rescue.

Just like in movies, hero entered and saved heroine at last moment.

Naina looked at him with watery eyes and gratitude for saving her.

Thanks Rajveer.
She hugged him tightly, while sobbing and he too hugged her back.

  After  giving the drunk guy one more punch, he asked her to leave with him. She left with him, after giving a wink to the drunk man, secretly.

Man cried in pain and murmured ,

sala.. kya din hai....
Pehle same ladki chedi to is ladki ne peeta... aur fr bolti h, thodi der bad mujhe dubara chedo .... aur jb dubara chedta hoon toh ek aur ladka le aayi muje peetne ko..... khud peet toh li thi... isey kyu bulayi...

It was all her plan . Just to become bechari in his eyes and get close to him.

So according to the plan, she kept him close whole night saying that she is scared with the incident and not able to sleep. She cuddled more to him,hugged him, slept on his chest faking her fear.