School Days

Once Megamind and I entered the classroom, we saw the neighbor kid from a nearby planet from us. He didn't like us, or looks like he dislikes us. The other kids in class also didn't seem to like our present as well. He has them under the impression of his super powers.

Each day in prison, we try to find some ideas that could impress the other kids. They were failures. We were outcasts.

The popcorn exploded in an explosion and was set on fire. A girl with crutches was hit by a dodge ball. The school exploded with blue.

Whenever my brother was in trouble, I would join him because he is family.

We were later turn into the prison. We would never see that school again.

"Since you are on your best behavior with everything we are putting you in an orphanage. If an orphanage doesn't help, then foster care until your 18." A police man said.

"What about my brother Megamind? We are siblings, more like a common twin connection. You can't separate us. This is unfair. I demand that I see him at least once a week if I am gone here." I shouted in an outrage.

"I agree. We are twins and family. Family sticks together no matter what." Megamind supported me.

Minion nodded in agreement behind us.

We went on for about an hour before they agree and my new life begins outside prison.

In the orphanage, I was an outcast. It is just like school.

One day, I met a shy boy named Benard. We became friends later on. We helped each other out.

I mostly toured him and other kids with the school work.

I would also visit my brother at times and share my knowledge from school.

"Wow! This is amazing! What about we work on these robots?"

"Sure"

We started working on them. Then we got the idea for Minion to have a suit of his own.

At school, I join the robotic club, brain team, language learning club, international club, and was elected to be in the national junior honors society.

Robotic club: won awards.
Brain team: help beat the other teams. The school was in the top leagues.
Language learning club: became an expert in learning different languages either they were signings or speaking.
International club: learned different cultures. There were also different foods to try.
NJHS: volunteers at different places for fun and charity. Also, tutors other students.

It was great in making new friends and having people accept me.

However, I was never adopted. I was put into foster care and still not adopted.

I an okay with that because I still have my brother alive and making some money of my own.

I take on babysitting, pet sitting, finding lost animals, and a part time job at a clothes store.

"Do you think this is enough money to keep me living?"

"Sure I think so. There is at least some money to spare for rent. Also, your money is safe with Minion. I promise you that would be safe in the future. We could live jn my hideout when I get one."

"Thanks brother."

"You're welcome Meg! See you next time. Also, good luck on the college entrance exam."

I was happy to be accepted into college. I majored in mechanical engineering and foreign languages. I minored in music and health.

Years later I graduated with PhDs. I am accepted to be a mechanical engineer for the (company name).

Other than that, I am a translator for Metrocity. If there is anyone who doesn't know English, then they could ask me to translate the language.

My hobbies in music is singing and playing instruments. I have mastered playing the piano, violin, trumpet, flute, accordion, guitar, and drums.

I am also knowledgeable in the basic first aid in healthcare.

"Wow! This place is cool! Hello kids!" I said while checking out Megamind layer. His kids are robots. Pink for girls, blue for boys, and red for anger.

"Yes, this is the new place. Also, what is your opinion about Metroman?" Minion said.

"Metroman seems to be the guy who needs a break from fighting. I know it entertains and worry people, but they don't consider how other people feel in some situations. Bye. I hope Megamind is not in jail again."

Let the real movie story begin next chapter.