Relocation. Part 1

POV Jayden and Autor

New town. New house. New school.

Exciting right? Yeah ... I want to hide under the ground or in the past to my former city. But only if you have no special reasons.
It is precisely such circumstances that happened to a girl named Jadene.
Her father was fired from work and their family moved to Arizona in search of a better life.
The move took place in the summer, or rather in July, so that the choice of a new school could still be considered.
Jayden 16, so she moved to tenth grade. And Jackson was 13, so he was 7 (I xs what is their age difference).

Sixteen years is a rather difficult age.
High school after all.

Thirteen, of course, is also not sugar, but so far easier.

______________________________________

Jayden jumped out of the car and slammed her door loudly. Before the eyes of the girl appeared a large two-story beige house. Now this is her new home.
It was scary and at the same time inspiring that even goosebumps ran through. Jane looked at the house for a minute until her mother touched her shoulder.

–Jayden? Honey, are you okay? – Mrs. Dietfach asked her daughter.

Jadene flinched in surprise.

–A? Yes mom. I'm fine. - said the girl and smiled tiredly.

The woman smiled back and went to bring a bag into the house. 
Jayden sighed heavily and crouched down on the porch of the house. She was very uneasy. It's like she was a stranger, a non-planner.
The girl looked into the distance, until suddenly two girls about her age jumped out in front of her.
Jaden was scared and screamed before she thought they were ordinary girls.
They, in turn, only looked guilty. Until one of them started the conversation.

–Excuse us, please! We didn't expect it to happen. – beginning a girl with brown hair.

–Yes, forgive us, we did not want - connected to her girl with dyed tips in blond.

–Oh, It's not a big deal. – I said, and I giggled nervously.

–My name is Anfisa, her Christina. We're exchange students from Russia. – Anfisa said – What's your name?

–My name is Jayden. Nice to meet you. – I said with a smile.

They smiled back at me and we continued to get to know each other. Surprisingly, they had almost no Russian accent.

After the acquaintance, It became easier for me, because now I have at least some friends here.

–Jayden, will you eat? – asked me mom looking out of the kitchen window

Have I been sitting here so long that lunch has come?

–Thank you, but I'm not hungry. – I said

–Well, then later?

–Yes

My mother walked away from the window and left me alone with me. I had nothing to do and go for a walk around the neighborhood.

__________________________________________________________________

I walked through the tratoiaru of empty streets and kicked rare stones that were on the way. I looked at the houses of new neighbors, gardens and trees with interest. I was walking neither my feet nor forward, only on the sides and in such a deserted place I hit someone. I fell and hurt my elbow.

–Wow, are you okay? – heard a pleasant boy's voice somewhere on top.

I lifted my head and Blushed. Am I in heaven?! Or how else to explain that there's an angel standing over me?!
Oh, hell, why are blue-eyed blonds so beautiful?
I just opened my mouth and stareated at him sitting on the ground. Fak, now he's going to think I'm a weirdo. Well done, Jay.
The guy reached out to me to get up and I was happy to take help.
As I got up I shook off and the normal stood up looking at him.

– Oh, you must be the new Neighbor Mom was talking about? – The wonderful stranger asked.

I nodded to the fact that I'm the newgirl.

–Oh, my name is James Ralisson, and you?

__________________________________________________________________

Hi all! This is my first story on this OTP, So please don't judge strictly :3
Well, So I am happy with any criticism, though positive, though negative, the main constructive.
If you liked it and you want a new chapter quickly, then write comments, they motivate me ❤️❤️
Good luck to all and see you soon! 💗💗🤘