ɬơ ῳąƙąŋɖą

Depuis le début

"After the whole Accords situation, he and Scott took a deal." Nat responds. "It was too tough on their families. They're on house arrest."

"Who's Scott?"

"Ant Man." Steve says.

"There's an Ant-Man and a Spider-Man?" Rhodey nods. "Okay, look. Thanos has the biggest army in the universe and he is not gonna stop until he... He gets... Vision's Stone."

"Then we have to protect it." Y/n says.

"No, we have to destroy it." Everyone looks at Vision. "I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head." He lightly touches the Stone before letting his hand drop again. "About it's nature. But also it's composition." He moves to where the triplets are standing to stand in front of Wanda. "I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source, something very similar to it's own signature, perhaps... It's molecular integrity could fail."

"Yeah, and you with it." Wanda says. "We're not having this conversation."

"Eliminating the Stone is the only way to be certain that Thanos can't get it."

"That's too high a price."

He shakes his head a bit and puts his hands on the sides of her head. "Only you have the power to pay it." She walks away from him and faces her back to everyone. Pietro follows and Y/n and Vision look at each other for a moment before she averts her gaze and follows her siblings. "Thanos threatens half the universe. One life cannot stand in the way of defeating him."

"But it should." Steve says. "We don't trade lives, Vision."

"Captain, 70 years ago, you laid down your life to save how many millions of people? Tell me, why is this any different?" Vision walks closer to Steve.

"Because you might have a choice." Bruce says and they look at him. "Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays. Jarvis, Ultron, Tony, me, the Stone. All of them mixed together, all of them learning from one another."

"You're saying Vision isn't just the Stone?" Wanda asks.

"I'm saying that if we take out the Stone there's still a whole lot of Vision left. Perhaps the best parts."

"Can we do that?" Pietro asks.

"Not me, not here."

"Well, you better find someone and somewhere fast." Rhodey says. "Ross isn't just gonna let you guys have your old rooms back."

After a moment Steve speaks up. "I know somewhere."

°•.•°°•.•°°•.•°

A while later that night the triplets are sitting together doing a bit of catch up while they have the chance. Wanda and Pietro sat across from each other in chairs while Y/n sat on the window sill, looking up at the starry sky. She had been quiet for a bit and her siblings noticed.

"You miss him." Wanda says.

Y/n looks over at her with a small sad smile. "Of course." A small frown found its way on her features as she looked back out the window.

"Something else is bothering you. What is it?" Pietro asked.

She sighed before facing them fully. "Something has happened with him. I don't know what, but he's hurting. And I'm too far away and I can't help." She closes her eyes and lightly touches the right one before letting her hand drop.

Wanda gets up from her spot and sits next to her, putting an arm around her. "It will be okay. We'll find him and then you can help him."

Pietro also gets up and sits on the other side of Y/n. "She's right. Everything will be okay in the end as long as we're together." He pulls them into a mini group hug. Y/n smiles at them as she and Wanda put their arms around each other and Pietro.