*Chapter One* {The Night of the Comet}

Breathless moans escape Christian's lips as the dark-haired man kisses down his chest

Breathless moans escape Christian's lips as the dark-haired man kisses down his chest. His hands are tied securely to the headboard, preventing him from running his fingers through his locks. Though the simple tie couldn't truly keep Christian from doing what he wanted but the beautiful man worshiping his body told him to keep his hands there and Christian finds himself unable to deny his command.

"Don't tease me, Sunshine" Christian pleads as the man kisses down his shaft. Christian bucks his hips but they're soon held down. The older man is stronger despite Christian being physically bigger.

"I'll do as I please" He growls. Christian groans feeling his cock twitch at the sound of his voice. He could feel his desire building. He needed him, he needed him badly and soon yet he took his sweet time, knowing exactly how crazy he's making Christian feel.

The man gives him a dazzling grin. One that makes Christian's knees go weak and sends his dead heart fluttering. Christian knew he would do anything to keep that smile on his face. He would do anything to please the man resting between his legs, the man who is sculpted as beautiful and perfect as a god.

"Who do you belong too?" He questions. His hands sensually rub the inside of Christian's thighs. Each time, his hands get closer and closer to Christian's throbbing dick making it extremely hard for the tied up man to think.

"You, baby" He whispers. "I'm all yours" His chest heaves up and down. His hooded eyes, thick with lust, look into the most perfect and beautiful chocolate brown eyes in the world. "I love you" Christian confesses for the thousandth time this night alone. The dazzling smirk returns to the beautiful man's lips. He slowly climbs up his body. His head hovers over Christian's.

"And I love you, always and forever"  He promises him.

A smile of disbelief crosses Christian's face. He's never been in love before, not like this. In his experience, love didn't exist. Just good fucks. Yet here is this man, the man who is absolutely perfect in every way, confessing his love for him. He never believed he would ever utter the words 'I love you' to anybody, not after what happened in his human life. Nor did he believe he would ever hear someone say those words back to him and mean it, yet here he is. To Christian, the words are forbidden. Yet now, laying under the man he is convinced is the love of his life, the words 'I love you' didn't seem enough.

"Are you ever going to untie me?" Christian smirks. The man above him thinks playfully.

"I don't know" He answers honestly. "I quite like the idea of you tied up, unable to move. Exposed in all of your glory for my eyes only" He whispers. His lips grow closer to Christian's. "It makes my cock twitch and my mouth water" He growls in his ear. Christian moans as he nibbles at his skin.

Slowly, his lips travel back down his body. Christian tries to take deep breaths, wanting to calm down but everything the man did to him only riled him up. He could feel his anticipation for him growing. He was so close to where Christian needed him the most.