♛ .𝟐𝟔. ♛

[No One's P

[No One's P.O.V]

❝there's Roger!❞ John yelled. ❝where's Roger? I don't know.❞ Freddie yelled back. ❝no! I said, there's Roger!❞ The youngest one yelled into the older one's ear.

❝oh! Where?❞ Freddie looked around. ❝follow me!❞ John grabbed his hand and dragged Freddie behind him.

Roger noticed that two of his friends were walking towards him. One was waving and the other seemed utterly confused.

❝hey Roger!❞ John smiled. ❝Roger was right here?❞ Freddie lifted a brow, ❝I could've sworn I saw a blonde boy in the crowd.❞

❝probably that kid named Vince. He has blonde hair too Freddie.❞ John told. ❝but you can also spot Roger's sparkly shoes from a mile away-.❞

❝who the fuck is Vince?❞

John's eyes widened in slight annoyance, ❝nobody you need to know.❞

❝have you guys seen Brian?❞ Roger asked the two, glancing around to spot the only kid with a head full of curly hair. ❝also, Jim said 'hi' Freddie.❞

❝Jim?❞ Freddie lifted a brow. ❝yes. Jim Hutton.❞

❝oh, Hutton.❞ Freddie's facial expression went blank.

Roger honestly thought Freddie was mad at him or something.

❝-but Poodle? I haven't seen him decades!❞
The raven haired boy exaggerated.

❝no. He's probably late.❞ John replied.

And John was right.

Brian was late.

In fact, he was thirty minutes late to the party.

His excuse was that he wanted to get something special for Roger.

He wanted to get Roger a sweet, but he didn't know what kind of sweet he liked. He wanted to get him a bear and red roses, but that seemed like that was all for Valentine's day.

The only, and last cliché option left was a flower. There were several varieties to choose from, Dandelions, Peonies, Lilies, just way too many.

Brian decided be unique and get Roger a red Camellia, an exquisite flower-to Brian's eye-that symbolises love, affection, and admiration.

The bloom reminded him immediately of Roger because Roger was his love and he was beautiful from the top of his blonde hair to the bottom of his feet.

The flower laid in his lap as he zoomed his way to the school.

Now, all he hoped was that Roger would like what he chose.

❝I still can't believe Brian isn't here!❞ John spoke, ❝it's been thirty minutes! I hope he knows that the party ends at 11...❞