our little secret

Barb are you sure about this the others could be looking for us Queen poppy said getting a bit worried . Yeah I'm sure besides were in your pod and I did say I wanted some alone time with you anyway I missed seeing you cupcake Queen barb said . Will I missed you too and we been busy lately taking care of our kingdoms and stuff so I guess we can have along time Queen poppy said with a smile .  Oh Thank you baby Queen barb said getting happy . So did you tell anybody our little secret barb about us secretly dating poppy said walking over to her bed and taking a seat . I told no one poppy don't worry Queen barb said walking around poppys pod . Oh good now take a seat next to me barb Queen poppy said smiling . Ugh fine Queen barb said walking over to the bed and taking a seat . Kiss me Queen barb said hehe ok Queen poppy replied . Poppy kissed barb on the lips . Barb Quickly kissed poppy back . Poppy pulled away saying oh barb I love you Queen poppy said I love you more poppy Queen barb said kissing poppy on the cheek . Poppy hopped on top of barb kissing her on over her cheeks . Ok ok ok stop it baby barb said trying not to laugh . Awww ok Queen poppy said as she got  of her rock Queen girlfriend . Can I stay here tonight baby Queen barb said getting closer to her pop girlfriend . Of course barb Queen poppy said with a smile Queen Yay barb replied getting under the covers of the bed . Are you warm now ? Queen poppy said . Yeah I am Queen barb said getting sleeply . Good night my little rocker poppy said turning off the lights and going to bed with barb .