Prologue

In the overworld, pokemon live in constant thinking of how safe they are. To some, this would seem to be okay, but until you get the knowledge of how there was a demon. This demon went by one name, Daemis. He was a 'forgotten pokemon,' a failure of what Arceus had hoped for, and was sent to the Forgotten Relm.

     "Shatterfang." The demon lord sighed.

     "Yes, master?" A smaller, lighter-colored demon added.

     "What did you know about the prophesy of the eeveelutions?"

     "Uh, well. I understand that's it is a forbidden topic to ever discuss." 

     Deamis let out a slight laugh. Never did he ever recall a time when any of his legion had actually answered something with that reason. Was Shatterfang just sucking up to him? Just to rise higher in his already satisfactory ranks. If so, then Daemis saw it coming.

     "Enough of the smart responses. I want you to see something." Daemis snarled, opening a curtain to the overworld.

     "See this? This was supposed to be mine. However, I received intel that you had gone rogue on your most recent mission. Don't you realize that for every mistake that is made, it's a minute or more less I have to take back what I own. Which is why, you are now to be punished."

     Before Shatterfang even had a chance to answer to anything that was said, Daemis slashed open his throat. Shredded tissue covered the cold cavern floor as the smaller, lesser demon bled out. He brought his tiny paws up to his throat, trying to block off the bleeding, but couldn't. Cries of terror and pain left his mouth.

     "Why? I did not go rogue." Shatterfang choked out.

     "Too bad that isn't what I heard." Daemis replied, grabbing his former soldier's head, crushing his skull like it were a grape. "Let this be a lesson to anyone of you who try defying orders. Because I'm killing each of the Elemental Eeveelutions, one way, or another." He added to his soldiers.