Richie woke up to Will and El's fight. It was Sunday which meant no school.

"Max can't go until 7pm! THAT IS LATE! You know what? I'm going to invite Richie!"

"Thanks."- Richie said with a sleepy face-"I heard your fight, dickheads. You woke me up. But that's fine, Derry doesn't even know what a mall is so I'd love to go with you El"

"Thank you Richie!"- El smiled-"I'm going to get ready!"

"So..."- Richie said looking at Will directly- "You and Mike.. hanging out.. just the two of you?"

"Yes..."- Will blushed.

"Proud of you, Willy Will. But you know, don't hurt her. I don't think she deserves that."- Richie walked away.

El was now ready to go and show Hawkins to Richie, mostly the mall. They walked in silence and when they arrived, Richie's eyes widened in shock. The mall was HUGE! Eleven smiled at him and said:

"Yeah, that was also my reaction"

"Holy shit, the Losers would love this! I mean, we would probably do some stupid shit and get expelled from every store, but still."

El laughed. She could tell by looking at him that they had a lot in common. They both had lost someone, the only person who actually cared about them their whole life. They had both find someone thanks to the traumas. They were both given a chance to restart by the same family that took them in and loved them like their own. But for that, both would have to stay away from their loved ones for a while. 

And while for Richie it was only one weel, for El it was months. The only love she ever knew besides Hopper's was being taken away from her.

"Here, let me show you around. The first time I was here. I was with Max. I had left the house against the rules. My dad he's... he was very serious about his rules.."- El gulped and Richie noticed this was a hard subject.

"What did you do? You and Max?"

"We shopped. And bought some icecream. It was the day I broke up with Mike, because he had been lying to me!

"What a jer-"

"Because my dad wanted him away from me. We were always together. I get that now. To be honest, Richie.... I-I know how you feel..."- El said touching Richie's hand causing him to look up at her.

"What do you mean...?"

"I lost someone too, you know? My dad. 3 months ago... He was not my real dad but he was the only one who cared enough.

"Your parents left you?"- Richie felt hope.

"No. I mean... my mom is paralysed. She can't talk or do anything. My dad... Richie I was... created in a lab"

"Well that's a shitty place to live. Even worse than Derry"- richie joked-"My parents left me. They never cared"

"Yeah nor did Papa..."

"Why a lab tho?"

"I... screw it, you're living with me now you would find out eventually... I have powers.."

"WHAT THE HELL? What kind of powers?"

"I can move stuff with my mind. I can look for people in a dark void, but I start bleeding everytime I do."

"That's- HOLY SHIT! Can you show me?"

"RICHIE NOT HERE! And not the topic."

"Sorry but you having powers has completely changed the topic!"- Richie yelled in excitement.

"The thing Richie is... I know that pain. I feel it. It's better to let it out, you know?"

"I want to. But to Eddie. He's kind of my safe space."- Richie missed Eddie like hell, It was the third day without the cute small boy and Richie couldn't think of anything more besides being with him again.

"You love him, don't you?"- Richie blushed. He had never said it out loud or to Eddie. Should he? Or was it too soon?

"I love Mike. I know it, I just don't know how to tell him."

"It makes two of us then. But I'll try to say it, when I get back"

"Yeah... me too... when I leave.."- Eleven said in a sad tone. Richie understood that what he wanted more than anything was what El most feared. It was unfair. 

Richie looked at her and said:

"Hey, don't be like that. He won't love you any less just because you're far away. Let's go get ice cream, shall we?"

They went to buy icecream at Scoops Ahoy and then they explored the mall for hours. They had lost track of time until El heard a familiar voice:

"Shouldn't you be home, miss?"- A red- haired girl said.- "Mike, why are you wearing glasses?"

"Max! This is Richie. He's living with me."

"Yeah, I'm not falling for that one. Mike dude just take off the glasses, they don't suit you."

"What the fuck? They do suit me. And I'm Richie. Man, being Miles dopplegganger is getting hard."

"Mike"- El corrected.

"Whatever."

"So... you're really Richie, uh? Man, okay I shouldn't even be surprised after everything we went through since we got here. Where are you from?"

"Derry. Look, Eleven, I liked the mall and shit but doesn't Hawkins have an arcade or something? It's more of my type."

"You like videogames? Stupid question, you're a boy of course. I love them! You could come join me tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure, I don't have much to do anyways."

Max smiled looking at Richie. She liked that boy, his style and they seemed to have a lot in common. Sure, Lucas wouldn't like this thoughts but it wasn't like Max was in love with Richie, she was just... starting new friendships. Right?

-------------------------------------

HEY I'VE MADE A HUGE CHAPTER BECAUSE I HAVENT UPDATED MUCH AND WELL HERE IT IS!

Btw, I had a new Reddie fanfic idea and tbh its so much better than this one. I'll finish this one tho. And when I'm done writting the new one, I'll post it! Just wanted to know if you were interested!

Bye for now, Losers!

Maria <3