Hi again

Disclaimer ' I dont know anything about his personal life this all made up'

" blue, hey BLUE !" I look up from my book to find Delilah shoving her phone into my face " have you seen this boy his name is Sam and he does this POVs that are about this teacher" I see a familiar blue eyed boy on her screen.

" yeah I seen his POVs, why ?" She smiled as she showed me another one of this videos.
"Isn't he like super cute !" I nod and get back to my book. " don't be such a party pooper why don't you come over later and we make some cookies and we get can watch what ever you want" as funny as it sounds Delilah and I have been friends for a while now but she never told me anything about her family all that I knew is that she is a twin, now that I think about it I have never asked her who her twin is, she's gone to my house a couple of times but I have never been to hers

" sure why not that sounds fun" she just smiles at this and goes back to watching her Tik toks 10 minutes later the bell rights signaling that is time to go to 5th period as I make my way to the door I see a sign that says to meet on the auditorium 'shit I totally forgot' I try to make my way as quickly as I can to the auditorium since today was going to be the beginning to a new semester all the trigonometry teachers were doing a assessment on how the students learn and are going to switch our classes around. Luckily today they were just going to explain how it was going to work.

Walking in I took a seat right in the middle seeing that Jason was already there. " hey jay fancy seeing you here" I drop my arm around his neck
" hey smalls, aren't you exited that we might finally have a class together" I smile at him as I looked up at the Mr Lu started to give instruction.
" ok so fist welcome in for those who don't know me my name is Mr Lu and I have the advance placement trigonometry kids and as Mr Allen and I were having our meeting last quarter we realize that a lot of you show great potential and that we had the opportunity to switch kids around depending on their way of learning." After that I popped an AirPod into my left ear and got lost on my train of though I already know I was going to be with mr Lu again since I was pretty much the best he has this pretty cool system of self pase that lets me do all the math in like a week and the rest of the time I just finish other work I might have.

"Blue Delion" I look up to see mr Allen pointing at the left side of the seats and I stand up and sit on that side " Jason Marques" he makes his way to me and we high five each other knowing that we were going to be together, Jason is a pretty smart kid he's always been levels ahead of his grade. The mr Allen called a couple more of names and then " sebastien Andrade " I saw him stand up at his full 6ft frame making his way to the seat that was right in front of me, we made eye contact and I am surten that I was red as a tomato, he just waved as he sat down acknowledging my presence.

" ok so this is going to be your class for the next semester we will do some evaluation but we are almost a 100% that the classes are going to stay like this" mr Lu spoke and just in that moment the bell rang and everyone started to get up " tomorrow we will meet in our designated class rooms" as I was about to leave I felt a small tug on my arm " hey glad to see we meet again" sebastien chuckled as we made our way out of the door " we just meet this morning" I let out a small laugh " I know I was just hoping we would have an excuse to talk, here where are you going? I can walk you to your next class" he said as he walked next to me " I'm gong to 109" I said as I tried to speed up since that was Almost across the campus
" oh great my class is that way " he said having no problem keeping up with my pace he looked to be walking pretty comfortably ' God dam people with long legs'