"Oh my god"she said to herself "your going to be a mommy bestie"I said hugging her. She was still in shocked and I laughed.

"Would you like to see your baby"the doctor ask and she nodded her head.the doctor gave her a small smile and walked out coming back with a nurse.

"I'm going to record this okay"I said and she smiled "okay but if I start crying we will never post it"she said and I started laughing.

"I can't believe your pregnant I'm gonna be a aunty...I'm gonna be a aunty"I started doing a little dance.

"Okay can you hit the lights"the doctor ask me and I caught them off "okay let's find the baby shall we"the doctor said moving the wand over her stomach.

"Okay there they go right there" I looked at the screen and saw a small ball "its so small"I said.

I heard little sniffles,I looked back and saw jayla crying "awww pooh it's going to be okay"I said rubbing her back "I'm just scared" she said and I nodded my head understanding what she meant.

Cause lord knows I would've been scared if I was in her predicament. "Okay here's the heartbeat"he cut the volume up and I could've cried.

"Awwww I'm bout to cry"I said waving my eyes "bitch you not pregnant"jayla said and I mugged her "bi-girl fuck you".

The doctor looked at us and we laughed "we not for real doc"jayla said and he nodded his head.

Once we got down he told us a date to come back for her first appointment and gave us a prescription for her Prenatals.

"Can we go get some to eat"she asked me when we got in the car "yeah I want some Popeyes"I said and she smiled and nodded her head.

Da bae🥴

Da bae🥴:wya I miss you 😩

I'm getting some Popeyes with Jayla then I'm omw home you still there?
Read at 5:45

Da bae🥴:Yea I'm still here I'm laying down in yo bed them niggas play to much even your pops🤦🏽

Now you see why I'm always with you hell they be working a bitch nerves
Read at 4:50

Da bae🥴:can you hurry up they beating on yo door now😩

Im leavening our the drive way right now I will see you in a minute
Read at 4:43
Da bae🥴:okay pooh

"He is a big ass baby"jayla said looking at our messages "girl leave him alone him just miss me"I said and she laughed.

"I'm ready to take a nap"she yawned "girl I can't believe your pregnant"I said and she smiled with a piece of chicken in her mouth.

"So you gone tell him tonight"I asked her and she stayed quiet "I might as well she shrugged her shoulders acting like she wasn't bother but I know Jayla and I know when something is wrong with her.

"That's good just know that I'm always here okay"I said when we pulled up to the house "I know Liyah thank you again"she kissed my cheek and we got out of the car.

"We're back"I yelled and I heard a whole bunch of people running towards us "sisters" maj yelled giving us a hug "maj get off of us"I said to him.

"Where my nigga at"I yelled and von came down the stairs rubbing his stomach looking at his phone "babyyyyyyyy"I jumped on him and he smiled down at me pecking my lips.

"Un uh what have you done to my little sister"Caleb said and I flipped him off "I miss you mamas"von said to me when I got down.

"I miss you too"come on let's go upstairs"I smirked at him letting him know hat time I'm on.

He nodded his head and we headed upstairs "x can I talk to you real quick"I heard jayla said and I smiled back at her "don't call me that shit Jayla"he said and she just stared at him.

"Come on"von pulled me into the room and shut the door. He pushed me on the bed and I slid my pants off "you miss me"I asked him and he nodded his head looking at my body as I got undressed.

__________________________________

Jayla

We went to his room and I sat on his bed ,I was trying to figure out what I was about to say to him

We went to his room and I sat on his bed ,I was trying to figure out what I was about to say to him. I haven't thought about how I was going to tell him.

"You gone say something"he said and I got a attitude "what you got a attitude for"I said and he sighed running his hand down his face.

"Jayla I don't want to argue with you"he said and I started crying feeling all kinds of emotions hitting me.

"Why want you do right by me...huh"My voice cracked "jayla I-No Xander I've done nothing but be loyal to you and you can't even do that for me"I was sobbing at this point.

"We not together jayla"he said and I had that same feeling when I saw him with those girls last night "you right we not together but I assumed since you was talking to me everyday and night and fucking me RAW that we had something going on".

I took a pause "but that's my fault huh *chuckle* I'm the dumbass that believe that you would do good by me"I sat up and went to my purse "look Xander at this point I don't want nothing to do with you but that ain't up to me no more"I threw the ultrasound pictures at him "I hope you grow up before our child gets here".

I walked out of his room slamming the door on the way out. "Maj can you take me home"I asked him wiping my eyes. He saw me and nodded his head pulling me into a side hug.

We walked to his car and we got in pulling off going to my house.

I just want to dog Xander ass out!!!

But y'all nasty asses thought y'all was going to get sex scene🤣🤣🤣-mia😘