Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 41!

Start from the beginning

"Guys, let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Go! Go!"

~Inside the Morton House, night~

"Hear that, people? Let's keep quiet." Ed announced.

"There's the kitchen sink." ((Sorry if this is not describing what's going on, the script I'm looking at isn't explaining anything that's going on. I already watched the episode once today and I don't feel like watching it again. So sorry if these next few chapters suck. Just bare with me))

"Copy that. Copy that."

"All right, everybody. Ghostfacers, lets line up. Everybody. We'll set up camp right here. This is command center one."

"We're gonna call this the Eagle's Nest."

They started setting up, Ed was sitting at a table with computers on it.

"Hallway cam one up and running." Corbett said.

"Looking good, Corbett."

"Copy that, Ed." The boy smiled.

"Uh...uh, you're welcome. All right Spruce, how are we doing there, buddy?"

"Checking basement camera two, mein fuhrer."

"Maggie, I got no visual on you, Maggie."

"This is Maggie. Do you copy?"

"There you are. Hello. Harry, are you alive?"

"Upstairs, Ed. Camera one."

"Looking good. I can smell syndication. All right, fellas. Let's regroup at the eagle's nest."

~~~~~

"All right, Spenglar. Battery check, battery check. Check. Okay." Harry said.

"Check. Check. Yo, Corbett, dude." Spruce said as the said male came into the room.

"Lookin' good, Corbett."

"You're Robocop."

"R-Robocop? You think I- You think I look like Robocop?"

"Everybody, bring it in. Bring it in. We've been here before. Standard walk-through. Team one, west. Team two, east. Spin tires, light fires. Ghosterfacers on three. 1, 2, 3..."

"Ghostfacers!" All yelled.

PHASE 3: FACE TIME

-First Floor-

"Hello! I'm speaking to the restless spirits of the Morton House!" Ed said.

"Okay."  Corbett commented.

"Hello! My name's Ed. Careful. Watch my back."

"Okay. Okay."

"What's your name?" Ed looked at his EMF Meter. ".3, .29."

"Is there an entity or entities here with us now? Can you give us a sign of your presence?" Corbett asked, breathing heavily.

"You got to breathe, buddy."

"I can't breathe."

"Corbett, night vision."

"Okay. Okay. Yeah."

"Calm down, buddy. Breathe, all right? Calm the whirlwinds of your mind."

-Floor 2-

"We're doing a basic EMF, EVP, tempflux sweep. Looks like we've got all of our ducks in a row here." Harry said.

Spruces camera was getting some interference and the EMF made a noise.

"What?"

"I don't know. Get this. Get this."  Harry tried to unsuccessfully to kick in the door.

"Turn the knob."

"All right...That's a good idea." He opened the door. Suddenly Harry ran away. "Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!"

"It's just a rat, dude."

"I don't really like rats. They're gross. Rats are like the....Rats of the world."

"What, was that an apparition? Was that a spectral-was that a .4? What do we got, 'cause the EMP was just off the-"

Spruce threw the dead rat at Harry.

"Oh, god! Oh, that is so not funny, Spruce!"

-Floor 1-

"Oh, god. Okay, it was just.....I think it was just this branch....Okay...In the window." Corbett said.

"This is spooky, man. This place..."

"Okay. Oh. no!"

The two were confronted by three figures approaching, two had flashlights.

"Freeze! Police officers! Don't move!"

"All right. All right. All right. Take it easy, take it easy."

"Let's see some identification."

"Come on. Let's see some ID."

"What- are we under- under arrest?" Corbett asked. Handing Dean his id.

"We are unarmed."

"Oh, god. Oh, god."

"Want to explain that weirdo outfit, Mr., uh, Corbett?" Dean asked.

"I know you." Ed said.

"Yeah, sure you do. Give me some identification."

"Yeah, ho- whoa, hold on a second. I know the three of you guys. Yeah."

"What?"

"Yeah, huh."

"Holy [Beep]!" Sam said. ((Anyone notice they had the brothers swear more then they usually do?))

"What?"

"West Texas. The tulpa we took out. Those two goofballs that almost got us killed. The hellhounds or something?" (M/n) said.

"[Bleep] me."

"Yeah, we're not hellhounds anymore, okay? It didn't test that well." Ed said.

"Ed, what's going on?"

"They're not cops, buddy. No, not at all."

"Ed, Ed, you had a partner, too, didn't you. A different guy?" Dean asked.

"Oh, yeah, yeah."

"Is he around here somewhere?"

"He's running around, chasing ghosts."

"Okay, well, listen, you and Rambo need to get your girlfriends and get out of here."

"All right. Listen here, chisel chest, okay? We were here first. We've already set up base camp. We beat you." Ed said, smiling.

"They were here first." Dean said to the other two standing next to him.

"Mm hmm."

Dean gave (M/n) a nod, who grabbed Ed and slammed him into a wall. 

"Oh, god."

"Ed..."

"Yeah?"

"...Where's your partner?"

-Floor 2-

"10.6. 10.7, guys. The EMF is really spiking here." Harry told the others.

"Temperature's down, like, 11 degrees." Maggie said.

"All right, all right, keep your eyes peeled. This could be it. Maggie, can I get a reading in here, please?"

The camera started having interference.

"Something keeps messing with the chip. I don't know what's going on here."

There was more interference, then suddenly a man in a 50s-style suit and hat appeared.

"Guys. Guys. Guys." Spruce called out to the others.

"Look buddy, I'm sorry. That's it. I'm telling you, that's all the money I-" The apparition said before gunshots rang out, the man fell and disappeared.