Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 41!

Start from the beginning

Harry had walked by Maggie and touched her, causing her to hit him.

"Ed, your sister's abusing staff."

"That's adopted sister, thank you very much."

"Ed has been obsessed with the supernatural since we were kids, you know, and then he meets Harry at computer camp.....And love at first geek." Maggie said.

"Spruce here. What up, playaaa? I am 15/16 Jew, 1/16 Cherokee. My grandfather is a mohel, my great-grandfather was a tallis maker, and my great-great-grandfather was a degenerate gambler and had a peyote addiction."

"Okay, people. Let's cut the chatter and get on a mission. Okay? Morton house..." Ed started. "....One of our big fish. All right, we all know the legend. Every four years, supposedly, this becomes the most haunted place in America."

"The leap year ghost, some call it. The ghost returns at midnight just as February 29th begins."

"And on one has ever stayed the night, right?" Maggie asked.

"Yeah, well, every testimony that we dug up, every eyewitness has cut and run well before midnight."

"Well, that's all about to change, baby."

"Absolutely true, Ed. Absolutely true."

Corbett gave Ed a mug.

"Mmm. That's good."

"It's French vanilla, 'cause the other day, you said how much you liked it, so...."

"Thank you."

"You are welcome."

"I like Corbett. I do. Shows up early to his job, lot of good hustle out there. I think he's got the hots for Ed, and that could spell trouble for the whole team."

"Ed's kind of the more rugged, with that really golden...beautiful sort of beard. Definitely nice. Uh, and Harry's nice."

"29th is this Friday, facers. We want this mission, we got to move on it now, or guess what- He's gone for another four years." Ed said.

There was a sudden loud noise. Ed's whiteboard crashed to the ground, caused by the garage door it was attached to opening up.

"Dad! Come on!" Ed yelled.

"Just cut the camera's. We don't need that. We don't need this part. We don't-"

PHASE 2: INFILTRATION

~Outside the chain link fence of the Morton House, night~

"Stay low. Follow Formation. Okay, as suspected. A lot of people have tried to break into the Morton house. The local authorities have just gotten fed up."

"Looks like the cops have got this place pretty well fenced off."

"Wait. Didn't you guys get, like, a permit or something?" Maggie asked.

"A permit? That's a good idea for next time." Harry commented.

"Yeah."

"Car!" Spruce yelled.

"Car. Shhh, shh! Flashlights off."

"Keep totally still."

They heard the loud rumble of a car engine approaching, along with a radio playing. It slowed to a crawl, a man on the passenger side shined a flashlight towards the house then drove off.

"It's okay. Not cops, just hicks." Spruce said.

"Ed's got it."

The man opened the gate with wire cutters.