The game does that little whistle thing, signalling that we finished and Kirishima throws his hands up. "Yeah!" I glare at Kirishima. "You're gonna get your ass beat next time. I have to go, but it was fun. We'll hang tomorrow or whenever you're free," I tell him as I get up. Shoto gets up and goes to kiss my cheek. I turn my head so that he can't kiss me and he sighs. "What was that for?" I turn to look at him. "What do you mean 'what was that for'? You rooted for him after you scared me," I tell him. He laugh and grabs my arm as I try to walk away dramatically.

"Aw come on Kat. I was just messing with you," he says while still laughing. We get outside and continue walking. "Whatever. You have to make me a cake when we get back," I say. He laughs and pushes my shoulder slightly. "Fine. Now kiss me," he says. I turn around and his lips meet mine instantly. I smile into the kiss and we pull away. "Are you nervous?" He nods rapidly. "Yeah, very." I laugh and nod. "Yeah, me too. It'll be fun though," I say. He laughs and puts his hand around my waist. As we keep walking we talk about stuff we want to do in the future. "I feel like actually have a real future now that I have you," I tell him.

He smiles at me. "I'm serious. I didn't think I was going to be able to do anything after I graduated. Sometimes I thought that I wouldn't even make it to graduation. Now, I feel like I'll be the most important person in this city. Maybe even the country," I tell him. His grip on my waist tightens. It makes me feel safe somehow. "I'm glad I was able to impact your like in a positive way. When I started hanging out with you, I didn't know how I would be able to help. I had no idea what you had felt. I'd never felt what you had," he tells me. I press myself closer to him. Well as much as I can without making us trip over each other.

"I'm glad you decided to help me. You made my life better. I'm safe now because of you. I feel safe now. Thank you Shoto," I say. He sighs happily. "Thank you, Katsuki," he tells me.

After a while, we make it to the house. We walk up to the door and I knock. Shinso opens it and let's us in. "Hey Bakugo. Hey Todoroki," he says. "Hey Shinso," I say. "Hi," Shoto says. "I'm waiting at the table, come sit down already. The food is almost done," Shinso tells us. We nod and follow him. Mic comes out of the kitchen and says hi. "Hey guys, sit down. The food is done, we're just about to bring it out," he says. We sit down as told and then he goes back into the kitchen. Then he comes back out with a potential of food. Mr. Aizawa is next to him with another pot of food. "Hi guys. I'll be back with the cups and lemonade," he says and leaves after putting down the food.

He comes back with the cups and pitcher of lemonade. Mic leaves too and comes back with plates. He serves us food on the plates and hands us a plate one by one. Aizawa does the same with the drinks. I look at Shoto and he hands me the bottle of pills from under the table. "I'm going to the restroom, be right back," I say as I leave. Aizawa looks at me knowingly and nods. I turn the corner to the restroom and walk in, closing the door behind. I lock it and open the bottle. I take one out and close the bottle before turning on the faucet. I put the pill in my mouth before taking a drink of the water. I wipe my mouth before putting the bottle in my pocket and walking out, turning off the light and closing the door behind me.

I go back to the table and Shinso and Shoto are talking. "But that doesn't make sense because he's fast. He can't slow down time," Shinso says. I look at them confusingly and Aizawa shrugs. "We're talking about Quicksilver from X-Men," Shoto says. I nod. "Okay but why?" He looks at me seriously and says, "In the part where he saves everyone in the building from the explosion, he throws people outside. If he was just fast, they'd all fall at different times. Right? They didn't, they all fell at the same time. So, he can manipulate time, right? Maybe he's also fast, I don't know, but I think he can also manipulate time."

I look at him. "What the hell happened when I went to the restroom? I was gone for about 5 minutes. What the hell?" Mic laughs as Mr. Aizawa sighs. "You guys are still talking about nonsense. When do you guys actually talk about serious stuff?" Shinso laughs. "I don't know. Maybe you're right Todoroki," Shinso says.