Omega!Matt x Alpha!Edd

Matt's POV

Oh no no no no!! What am I gonna do now!!! I ran out of pills and its raining hard outside! Thankfully only Edd is downstairs. Oh who am I kidding, I need him right now!! I have to go to the bathroom, mabye I left some there?

Edds POV

Well isn't this great. Toms at the bar and probably got a cold, and tord is at the strip club. Maybe Matt will play the Xbox with me. Or maybe he's in a bad mood, I haven't seen him all day... Oh well, I'm gonna ask him anyways!

3rd person POV

As Matt was about to leave, he heard Edds voice from the living room. "Hey Matt?" Edd said as he was coming up the stairs. Matt didn't want Edd to smell him so covered himself with a thick blanket. "N-nn ye-es?!" Matt tried to sound normal but he couldn't focus on himself or the burning pain in him. "Are you ok,Matt?" Edd said outside his door. Matt couldn't take it. He let go of the blankets and opened the door to grab Edd and throws him against the wall. "Oww! What was that fo-"  Matt pinned him against the wall "no, Im not ok Edd, I'm in heat and I need you! I need your cock now Edd!" Edd was red as a TOMato and didn't know what to say. "W-what!? N-no,you don't what your saying!!"Matt didn't like that response, but he wasn't gonna take it eaither. So he roughly kissed Edd. Before Edd could react, Matt was already exploring his mouth, so he kissed back. Matt  liked this, but it wasn't good enough. So he gave Edd some time to breath by pulling away, leaving a string of saliva connecting their lips. He brought Edd to his bed. Edd was shoocked at this message that Matt gave him.

Edds POV

Wait,was I really about to do this? I can't take away my best friend's virgenity just like that can I!? I was cut off by Matt rubbing his leg against my crotch, making me hard. I let you a loud moan as he continued. " Matt, I'm sorry, b-but I can't just do this to my best friend." Matt gave me a dead look. He finally said something, "well, I guess I'll have to help myself~" what does he mean by that!?!?

Matt's POV

"Well, I guess I'll have to help myself~" I said causing Edd a confused look. I couldn't take it anymore! So I quickly changed positions with Edd making me on top and riped of his hoodie and shirt quickly, leaving his chest exposed. "M-MATT!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!" I ignored his question and to keep him quiet, l licked his chest causing some sweet moans from him.  "M-matt nnngh..." He said biting his lip. "That felt good?" He nodded. I was about to continue when my heat started to get worse. I quickly fell over on my backside holding my stomach tightly. "Aahhh- E-EDD!!!" 

3rd person POV

Edd could see he needed help, so he took off Matt's pants and boxers giving out his hard member. Edd was surprised at how big it was, even though his is slightly bigger. Edd started to lick the tip before starting to deep-throat him. Matt was a moaning mess while edd was humming a little tune. Edd stopped all the sudden leaving Matt confused. "W-why did you stop-p?" Matt asked. "Because I wanna save the best, for last~" he said as he removed his pants and boxers. "You ready? It might get a bit painful" Matt nodded and turned himself over leaving his ass in the air. Edd slowly entered inside him, making Matt moan loudly. It was painful, but it helped sooth his heat a bit. Edd bent down to kiss Matt's neck, trying to keep his mind of the pain. After a while, he started to go again. "F-faster Edd!!" Edd happily obliged, but he also took his hand down to Matt's member. He started to jerk off Matt for more pleasement. "E-Edd!!! I-IM CLOSE!!!"  "M-me too!!!" After one last thrust, Edd came inside Matt, triggering Matts climax on Edd's hand. 

Matt let out a single moan before flopping on the bed, feeling weak. Edd picked him up and took him to his room and put him on the bed that wasn't so messy. He saw Matt was tired and so was he so he joined him in bed and fell asleep in his arms.

The next morning they went downstairs to see tom making breakfast. "H-hey tom!" The chubby cola-adict said. Tom looked up at edd and said "ya know you can try to be just a little more quiet?" Then continued cooking.............. C R A P

*well hope you all liked it!! Sorry if there was any mistakes , again this was my first time but ye :'D*