⋆Twenty-Four⋆

Start from the beginning

"It best for us to become one large group  for the last two days of activities."

Two more nights, until he goes back to his normal life, soccer practice, where he isnt captain anymore as well as his parents complaining about his grades.  A life that isnt too excited on returning to.

"So I hope yall like each other!" Ashely continues satirically.

"Today you guys have the option between waterskiing and canoeing on the lake. Alright, see you guys after breakfast!" And with that, Ashely is gone and disappears into the crowd of campers getting their food at the buffet.

Millie smiles over at the table of her dearest friends, with whom she able to spend another day with on camp.

-

Sadie and Millie run out to the dock feeding into the lake, already wearing their bathing suits. Noah runs after them in his swim shorts, gripping onto his life vest as they approach Ashley.

She smiles, seeing their pent up excitement. "Are you guys ready!"

Millie nods happily. Even though last night wasn't too great for her, she feels the need to enjoy her time here. No matter what.

Behind them walk Lilia and Gaten hand in hand, giggling sweetly at each other's remarks.

Ashley spots them. However, she frowns when looking down at the clipboard in her hand. "Where are Finn and Caleb?"

"They are still coming." 

"Jesus, why do boys take so long to get ready" Sadie huffs strapping the lifevest over her red one piece.

"Hey, Im a boy and here I am" Noah snaps back, fighting to zip the protective vest, to which MIllie chuckles helping him close it.

Meanwhile, Finn and Caleb walk the trail to the lake, both with a towel slung over their shoulder.

Caleb had been relentlessly questioning the events of last night, leaving Finn with no choice than to tell his best friend. Besides, he trusts him.

Finn exhales deeply, before beginning to tell the story of how he met Cole, who then led him to find Millie unconscious with Romeo.

Caleb watched his friend; his eyes bulging in pure shock and terror. "Oh my god," he mumbles.

"Yeah" Finn replies, scratching the back of his neck. "I punched him which is why my lip is a little bruised" He chuckles satirically pointing towards his softly contused lip.

"Wow, dude good for you," Caleb says, patting his friend on the back.

"You really saved her there."

Finn shrugs, not seeing his acts as heroic, however more like an obvious thing that anyone should do.

"I guess."

"Some guys would walk the other way when seeing something like that going on. But you didn't, and you saved her from getting assaulted."

"Youre a good guy Finn."

Finn smirks, eyeing Caleb and listening to the sincerity in his voice.