Chapter one

You looked at your computer, you could've sworn you turned it off. You looked at the minecraft log-in 'well why not.' You told yourself and you walked over to the computer and logged on. You went on to find all over your worlds deleted 'the hell?' You thought to yourself. Your phone started ringing. 'Huh? A call? Must be a wrong number..' You said to yourself. You answered the phone.
"Hello?"
Silence came from the phone.
"Uhh... Hello?"
"Go onto minecraft." A deep, gruff, (and kinda sexy) voice came from the phone.
"W-what?"
"Minecraft." The voice (seemed male) said before hanging up.
You slowly turned to the computer to find a new world on the screen. The world was called "COME COME" you reluctantly sat down in your blue chair after briefly fighting with yourself. You opened the world to find deep fog, thick fog everywhere. You went into settings to see your were on render distance far... But why the fog? You closed the settings to find a sign that said "turn around"
You turned your minecraft character around to see yourself staring into... glowing, white, eyes. You yelped with surprise and quickly closed minecraft. 'But he's just a myth, a legend, not real, but... no..'
You thought
You heard breathing behind you as your blood turned to ice. You lived alone. You turned around to stare into glowing white eyes. "Ahhhhh!!!!" You screamed as you feel off your chair onto the scruffy carpet. You hurriedly backed up to the wall and took in Herobrine. He had tan skin, a well built body, brown hair, some stubble, he had white teeth as sharp as razors, a torn teal shirt, dark blue jeans torn at the bottoms, and old working boots. But one thing you couldn't miss, his bright white eyes. 'He's not bad looking' you thought to yourself as you lightly blushed. He snickered. "Why thank you." He shot you an evil grin.
'Wait what? Did he just r-'
"Read your thoughts? I can read minds you know." He said cockily
'Then... Oh shit!' You blushed an even deeper shade of red.
Herobrine stepped toward you, you panicked and bolted out the door.
"Heheheh! So you want to play a game? Let's play Man Hunt! I'll give you 20 seconds! One... Two... Three..." His voice boomed around the house. You rushed down the stairs and tried the front door.
'LOCKED?! What next?' You cried to yourself.
"READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!!!" Herobrine's voiced echoed through the house. You quickly his behind a corner, so you would be able to see him when he came down the stairs. You heard his boots thumping around, then silence.
'Maybe he gave up and left?' You prayed to yourself. You peeked around the corner and saw nothing. You turned around right into a teal shirt, you looked up into Herobrine's white eyes.
"Got you..." He purred, "Now sleep."
You felt drowsy and realized what he did, you fought to stay awake, with no avail.