Arlene shook her head, they had very clear instructions from Flint to play defense rather than offence, as even Gryffindor had to be more than fifty points and catch the Snitch in order to win.

The next series of events were a blur, Marcus crashed into Angelina, Arlene scored a goal, Fred threw a bludger into Marcus' neck, Marcus broke his nose, the game was paused as Madame Pomfrey preformed an Episkey on him, the game restarted with a penalty shot to both teams, they both score.

Suddenly, Arlene spots the Snitch near the Gryffindor hoops, excitement fills her as she turns to Draco and-

He's racing Potter to the Slytherin hoops.

She could basically feel Draco's rage at Harry's trickery radiate off him when she approaches him during the second time out (George fell off and took Miles down with him, they were both hatefully glaring at each other as Pomfrey attended to their wounds and Hooch lectured them).

"We're thirty to ten." She informed him.

"I'm aware."

"Flint doesn't want us on offence, which means that we need you to catch the Snitch."

"Why are you telling me this?" Draco snapped.

"Because." She hissed, attempting to seem inconspicuous under Wood's watchful glare "whenever we play against Gryffindor, you let Harry get into your head."

"I do not!" He exploded.

"Yes you do!" she argued, switching to French "this is going to turn into a very desperate game, and in desperate times, desperate measures must be taken."

Draco paused, catching on "What do you have in mind?"

The game resumed once again and it became increasingly obvious that Arlene had been correct, it was quickly turning into the dirtiest game any of them had witnessed on both ends.

It paused and unpaused so many times that Arlene was getting irritated, Miles threw another foul worthy bludger at Harry, the twins retaliated with an even more foul worthy hit at Draco, which was answered by Jade 'accidently' throwing the quaffle at George head, which was then grabbed by Katie who scored the forth Gryffindor goal.

It wasn't long until Arlene was a victim of the violence herself (which she managed to avoid since the twins didn't hate her and none of the girls wanted to hit a third year unprovoked) but eventually Spinnet crashed into her and left her with a black eye, a split lip and a couple of scratches and bruises.

Angelina scored. Sixty-ten. Moments later, Fred pelted a Bludger at Jade, knocking the Quaffle out of her hands; Alicia seized it and put it through the Gryffindor goal, seventy-ten.

The Gryffindor crowd below was screaming itself hoarse, Gryffindor was sixty points in the lead, and if Harry caught the Snitch now, the Cup was theirs.

As though it sensed the high stakes, the Snitch appeared twenty feet above Harry.

Arlene felt her heart sink as he sped up his broom, he almost caught it when Draco caught up with him, but instead of reaching for the Snitch, he reached for Harry's broom.

It was an obvious foul, but then again, it was a desperate game, and honor never won its owner anything but hardship.

"Penalty! Penalty to Gryffindor! I've never seen such tactics." Madam Hooch was screeching, but Draco ignored her and instead turned to the closest teammate, which was Jade, and although he never liked her for being a muggleborn, he high fived her.

"YOU CHEATING SCUM!" Lee Jordan was howling into the megaphone, leaning out of Professor McGonagall's reach. "YOU FILTHY, CHEATING B-"

"A foul by Slytherin seeker Malfoy." Sage interrupted with a calm voice after snatching the microphone from him. She continued to comment while McGongall yelled at Lee.