You flinch as the used to be bright girl was mad at you. You sighed "I helped someone...and got hurt.." You replied. You tell her everything while looking down your hands.

When you stopped, you didn't hear any replies from her. You look up to her and widen your eyes when you saw her burst into tears. You quickly pull her into a hug as she cried on your shoulder.

"Yahhh~! You should've tell me earlier Y/n! Why did you lied! W-what if you die that day?!" She whined as she hit you continuously on the chest while crying her heart out.

"I'm sorry.."

"Y-you think *sob* sorry can solve this?! What if *sob* you die without *sob* me realising?! You idiot little *sob* cute asshole!"

"I'm–"

"If y-you die... How c-can I tell to you ab-bout my feelings, huh?!" She yelled.

You look at her in shocked as she look at you with her teary eyes "Yes! I like– no! I love you asshole!" She said. You were surprised....

"W-what...? "

"I love you"

You smiled as you pull her into a kiss which got an instant reply. She wrap her arms around your neck while yours around her waist. Both of your lips move in sync as she keep pulling you to deepen it.

You released the kiss and stare at each other's eyes before she pull you back to kiss her.

Momo seems to be needy and you can sense it because of her keep on kissing you for half and hour now. "Uhh M-momoring– hmmph!" You stop as she pull you in again. You just replied it since she wanted it.

"M-momo yah, I-I think we should stop.." You said but she whines loudly "Your lips tasted good~! I want it!" She said and pouted.

You smirked "Instead of just kissing, why can't we just..." You said. Momo blink a few times before stand up "Come on, I need you now" Momo said and you lead her to your room. You locked the room and....

Your senior arrived home and get in the house. She was taking her shoes off when she suddenly she saw a familiar pair of shoes "Momo?" She asked. She suddenly heard some loud sounds from the second floor makes her rush upstairs.

She then lean on the door and eardrops.

"Aahh~ f-fuck!"

"Right there y/n~ ahhh~~! S-shit"

"Ah yes~!"

Her eyes widen as she heard the moans and dirty words. "I better run away from here.." She said to herself before walk downstairs.

"Shit I don't feel good" she said as she hold her stomach, wanting to puke after imagining the situation in the room and walk out.

"Those gay asses..." She sighs before drove away.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Jihyo's POV

15 minutes ago, Momo asked to pick her up. I drive to her and stop in front the house. I called her to walk out and waited.

When she get out, she looks all smiley but that's not what I focused on. My eyes catches the way she walks. Momo was limping while on her way to my car. As she walked in, I scan her.

I sighs as I saw the hickeys on her neck.

I just drive to the dorm without saying anything.

When we arrived, We gets in the dorm. The girls greeted us.

"Look what I got here! A limping girl with hickeys!" Jeongyeon yelled makes everyone turn to her. "Oh shit! Did you do it with Y/n?!" Sana asked excitedly.
Momo just nodded as she sit on the couch. "Jeez, how is she tho?" Nayeon asked.

"She's so fvcking good" she replied.

"Ooo~ I wanna try too" Nayeon said and smiled.

"Wha— No! That's my girlfriend!"

"Well I just wanna try it"

"No!"

"Why?~~"

"Cause she's mine ofc!"

"But I wanna have some too!"

I sighs and rolled my eyes "Stupid gays.." I murmured as I walk upstairs, ignore those arguing crackheads.

.
.
.
.
.

FIN