I ain't even going to lie to you hell yea and they being annoying as fuck on crip
                                                Read at 10:40

Pooh🥺💙:it's a bitch in yo face right now ?

Nawl but this one hoe keep looking at me I'm really bout to get disrespectful up in here cause she starting to piss me off😤
                                                  Read at 10:43

Pooh🥺💙:don't even worry about it...

                                What does that mean 😂

Ain't you driving why you texting and driving Aaliyah make me whop yo ass

Wya you ain't never told me what was your destination 🤔?
                                                   Read at 10:50

I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw the same bitch that's been looking at me in my face.

"Can I help or some"I asked her with a attitude "damn I just wanted to talk"she said sitting next to me.

I scooted over but distance between us "girl I don't want to talk to you be gone...bye"I waved her off and she didn't move.

Bro she bout to make me mad on everything I love "why you being like that you must got a bitch"she said with her face scrunched up.

"She ain't no bitch now like I said be gone hoe I don't even know why you thought you had a chance with me"I said looking at her like she was crazy.

"She ain't got to know I just want to fuck and that's it"she placed her hand on my chest and soon as I was about to say something she was grabbed by the hair and was yanked back.

She screamed like a fucking white girl. "Yes bitch his bitch is here wasuh"I heard Aaliyah voice and I smiled watching her go off on the girl.

Homegirl was scared shaking in ha boots. I busted out laughing cause pooh small as fuck and she be punishing bitches out here.

"I'm sorry I didn't know he had a bitch"she said lying right  through her Teeth.

"Bitch stop lying"me and liyah yelled at the same time "I'm sorry can you just let me go"she cried and liyah let her hair go
And pushed her towards the door.

"And whoever came with that bitch need to bounce with her"liyah said and I looked over at her friends seeing them look around like they ain't know the girl.

Sad they gone let they friend go out sad like that. I smiled when liyah mean ass walked back over to where I was at.

"Awww pooh I miss you mamas"I grinned pulling her down into my lap leaving kisses all over her face.

"Vooooon stop"she said moving her head but I kept going. Finally stopping I smiled at her while she smiled at me "what you doing down here"I asked her cause she literally left last week.

"I got sent home for the weekend"she said and I nodded my head not really paying attention to what she just said.

"Wait sent home what you do"I asked her sitting up and she sighed as if she knew this was coming up "I got into a fight the other day"she said and rolled my eyes.