I was watching jayla snap seeing her and liyah going some where the car. Pooh was singing some song about dick making her soul smile.

"Bro when is this starting again"I asked Xander while watching him and some of the boys put shit up for the party he throwing.

"People should be coming though in like a hour or so"he said and I nodded my head. I checked my phone seeing liyah ain't texted me back.

She probably think I'm being dry as fuck,but really I don't want to tell her about the party and then she don't want me to go.

"You talk to my sister today"maj came and sat next to me on the couch "yea a little I don't know what ha ass doing"I said and he nodded his head.

"Aye lee lee know you going to a party tonight"Dave asked me and I shook my head.

They all smacked their lips and shook their heads "nigga why not" Caleb said.i shrugged my shoulders "I don't think it was that serious"dave sighed "nigga this Aaliyah young we are talking about everybody in this hoe know she dramatic"Xander said and I sighed.

"I will just tell her now"I said picking
My phone up calling her. She answered the phone but it looked like she was driving "what you doing"I asked her and she smiled.

"I'm driving duh"she and somebody in the background laughed "who dat"I asked her and she flipped the camera on jayla "wasuh lil cuz"she nodded her head and Pooh flipped the camera on her.

"What you got going on"she asked me and I looked around the room and the boys was all looking at me "Xander having a party and I was planing on going to it"I said and she nodded her head but saying nothing.

"Is that okay with you"I asked and she nodded her head "mhmm"she said looking at the road "bitch slow down"I heard jayla say and I laughed.

"Slow down pooh"I said and she smiled at the phone "I'm going to text you ight"I said and she smiled "ight".

After that she hung up and I let out a breath that I didn't even know that I was holding.

"She was to calm for me"Xander said and everybody started agreeing with him. "Y'all tripping I think she straight"I said and they laughed and waved me off.

We heard the doorbell and people started coming in,damn why so many bitches here.

I went to roll me up a blunt and just chilled on the couch not really fucked up about anything they got going on.

I miss my pooh I wonder what she doing. I picked up my phone going to our messages.

Pooh🥺💙
                                            Wyd mamas 😩
                                                    Read at 10:32

Pooh🥺💙:pulling up to my destination.wyd ain't you at a party

What's yo destination and yea but this scene ain't for me I want to be laid up with you if we being honest pooh🥴
                                                   Read at 10:35

Pooh🥺💙:where the party at?

It's at this mansion in the middle of nowhere I'm surprised people even came all the way out here🤦🏽.I'm rolling up now
                                                Read at 10:37

Pooh🥺💙:oh y'all at my papa's old house that bitch packed I'm already knowing😂

Pooh🥺💙:is it a lot of bitches there?