Chapter 2: "Make Yourself at Home"

{A/N: Three reads on the first chapter?! Thank you guys so much! I'll try to update as much as possible. Make sure to follow me to get updated on when I post a new chapter. Also, comment so that I know if you guys like how the story is going or not. Thank you!}

"So.. so this is it?" I asked quietly as I looked up at the large house in front of me. Joe nodded. "This is the address." He replied before looking over at me. "Well, I've got to get home so.. You should go." He mumbled. I nodded and unbuckled my seat belt. "What about my stuff?" I asked. "He said that he'd have someone bring it into the house." Joe mumbled. I nodded. "Alright well.. bye." I quickly stood up out of the car and walked up to the front door. I pressed the doorbell and waited patiently for someone to greet me.

The door slowly opened to reveal a man standing in a suit. "Hannah, I presume?" He asked. I nodded. "Uh, yeah.. that's me.." I mumbled. "Please madam, come in. Make yourself at home." He smiled and moved out of the way. I nodded and smiled at the man before walking into the house. "Mr.Bieber is in the den." He added with a smile. "Thank you.." I whispered and walked further into the house.

After finding the kitchen and the bathroom, I finally found the den. I could see the back of a chair, a man sitting in it while he watched TV and took puffs of what looked like a cigarette. "Hello?" I asked quietly. No response. "I.. I'm Hannah.." I added. He let out a long puff of smoke before blowing it out and putting out his cigarette in the ash tray beside him. "Come." He said. I obeyed and made my way over to him, standing directly behind his chair.

He slowly spun his chair around and came face to face with me, running his hazel eyes up and down my body. His hair was perfectly styled, a light brown sort of color. He had pink plump lips that were in a little pout as he looked up at me. "Hannah.. I'm Justin." He reached his hand out, which I accepted. "So uh.. Where will I be staying?" I asked. "In my bedroom, with me. We will go to bed in a few minutes, but for now.." I watched as his hands reached down to unbuckle his pants. My eyes widened.

"Wait.. I'm a virgin, I-" He cut me off. "I'm not going to have sex with you yet. For now, you can suck my cock. Which I heard that you're amazing at." He mumbled. I nodded and fell to my knees. "Condom?" I asked quietly. He shook his head. "I've been tested, I don't have anything. Plus, you're mine to use how I wish for the next 8 months." "Wait.. You're just going to use me?" I asked. He nodded before pulling his jeans down to his ankles.

"You see, Hannah.. I'm a handsome, rich man. I can have which ever woman I choose. However, if I have my own woman that I can control, then I can dress her how I wish, and have her whenever, wherever, and whenever I choose." He explained. I slowly nodded. "So I'm not going to be pleasing any other men?" I asked. "Nope." He replied before pulling his boxers down, letting his member free.

"Now, get to work. I don't have all day."--

"Should I sleep in your bed?.." I asked quietly as I stood beside Justin's bed. He nodded. "Yes. I wil allow you to remove your clothing then I will be in. I'll be back in five minutes." He said. "Do you have pajamas for me?" I asked. "No, you will be sleeping naked." "Oh.." I nodded. "I'll be back soon. I expect you to be in bed before I come back." I nodded once again and watched him leave the room.

I stripped out of my clothing and sat them beside the bed before slowly crawling into the bed. I hid my body under the blankets, only my head peaking out. Justin came back in the room soon enough with a glass of water. "Here." He handed me the glass. I gladly chugged it down as he stripped out of his clothes.

"So.. You're like, rich?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." He chuckled. "I have quite a bit of money. Why?" He asked. I shrugged. "Just wanting to get to know you a little better, I guess.." I mumbled. "Well what about you?" He asked as he crawled into bed beside me. "Tell me about yourself."

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Really?" I asked. He nodded. "Well, you're going to be with me for the next few months. I want to know you." He chuckled. I smiled and slowly sat up in the bed. "Well.. I was put in foster care at the age of fifteen when my parents passed away. I was put into Joes house. I'm sure you know the kind of things that go on there." He nodded.

"Why? I mean why didn't you ever call the cops or anything?" He asked. "I was in foster care for a year with people that couldn't have cared less about me. When I went to Joes, I found Sarah. She cared about me, she was my sister. I couldn't have left her." I shook my head. "Plus, I was afraid of Joe. Anytime I was home late, I got the closet." I mumbled.

"The closet?" He asked. "Yeah. Joe would lock us in a closet with no food or water if we were bad. Or he'd just hit us." I shrugged. "I'm sorry that you had to go through that." Justin replied. "I mean.. this probably isn't much better. But I am willing to work with you on certain things. I understand that you're still a virgin, so I am willing to wait. Not long, but at least until we know each other better."

I smiled and nodded. "Thank you.." I mumbled. "Also, I won't do anything harmful to you. You will be fed three meals a day and the kitchen is open for you. You're always more than welcome to take a shower or bath. However, there will be punishments for disobeying me. Spankings, mostly." I nodded in understanding, feeling my cheeks heat up as I did.

"No need to blush.." He chuckled. "You should get as comfortable with me as possible. I will be taking your virginity, so might as well try to like me right?" He asked. I blushed even harder as I nodded. "You seem rather calm with this whole arrangement." He said. "I suppose that pleasing one man several times is better than pleasing several men only once." I mumbled. He nodded and leaned over to kiss my cheek.

"Best you get some sleep. Tomorrow you will go shopping for some clothing to fit this lifestyle." I nodded in understanding and slid down into bed, my body still covered by the blankets. He flicked off the tiny lamp before sliding down beside me and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Goodnight, Hannah." He whispered. "Goodnight."