The only remaining noise in the room are my balls continuously slapping against Mal's skin.

When Mal and I pull up for air I put my head in Mal's neck then start licking, kissing, and sucking all over her neck.

"Your pussy feels so good babygirl." I say into Mal's neck

"I'm so close Audi."

"Mal?" I question as I continuously bottom out in the brunette's pussy.

"What?" Mal says.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I ask.

"I'm on the pill." Mal moans. "Don't fucking stop."

"Are you sure?" I question and look at the brunette.

"Yes Audrey." Mal says and shakes her head. "Just don't stop fucking me."

I nod then put my head back into Mal's neck as I fuck the daylights out of her pussy.

"You need to come beautiful?" I whisper into Mal's ear.

"So bad Audi." Mal whispers as I feel that all too familiar feeling in my balls.

"Come for me babygirl." I whisper then tug on Mal's ear.

Mal turns her head to the side and captures my lips with her as I continue bottoming out in her pussy then a minute later, as I'm exploring Mal's mouth with my tongue, Mal moans into the kiss then I feel her juices on my dick and my abs.

As Mal continue's to orgasm I can't take it anymore so I explode in Mal's pussy and paint her wall's white.

After Mal and I have both orgasmed I help the brunette ride out her high then I pull out of her. Mal then flips over so she's on her hands and knees then I kneel behind her then I lean down and kiss from the top of her butt, up her back, and stop at her neck.

"You wanna keep going beautiful?" I whisper then I nip Mal's ear as my hands travel to her boobs

"Please Audi." Mal moans as I squeeze her boobs.

"Maybe after I cum inside your pretty little pussy one more time I can slide my dick in-between your beautiful boobs and fuck them until I cum all over them." I say then I kiss behind Mal's ear. "Would you like that beautiful?"

"So much." Mal moans then she pushes her pussy against my dick. "Please Audi."

"How do you want it baby girl?" I question.

"Hard Audi." Mal whimpers as I twitch my dick against her pussy. "I want you to fuck me like you mean it."

"Then I'll do just that." I say then squeeze Mal's boobs one last time.

I kiss behind Mal's ear one last time then I lean up and guide my dick back into Mal's pussy. I let Mal get use to my size again and once she nods I grip onto her hips and fuck the daylights out of her for a long time.

"Feel good babygirl?" I say as I watch my dick continuously slide in and out of Mal's pussy.

"So good Audi." Mal moans as my nails dig into her ass. "Just like that."

"Just like this?" I question then smack Mal's ass.

"Harder Audi."

"Like this?" I question then smack Mal's ass harder.

"Just like that." Mal moans.

I smack the shit out of Mal's ass then I lean back down so my boobs are resting on her back. I then move Mal's hair to the side before I reach around and grip onto Mal's boobs. Once I have a grip on Mal I continue to bottom out in her pussy repeatedly.

"Audi." Mal moans.

"Cum babygirl." I whisper then kiss behind Mal's ear. "Cum for me."

"AUDI." Mal moans as her and I orgasm at the same time.

Once I've finished emptying my load into Mal's pussy I help her ride out her high then I pull out of her. After I've leaned back up Mal flips over and looks up at me.

"We're you serious?" Mal questions.

"About?"

"Fucking my tits."

"I'd love to feel them wrapped around my dick, but if you wanna do something else I'll do that." I say. "It's up to you Mal."

"Well while I catch my breath why don't you come see how my boobs feel around your dick."

"You sure?" I question.

"Come on Audi." Mal says and grabs her boobs. "Come fuck my tits."

"Well that might be one of the hottest things I've heard." I say as I straddle Mal's sternum

Once I'm straddling Mal's sternum I stroke my dick until I'm hard then I lay my dick in-between Mal's perky tits. The brunette then grasps her tits and wraps them around my dick then I start slowly sliding my dick in-between Mal's tits.

"Does that feel good Audi?" Mal innocently questions.

"Fucking incredible." I say as I continue fucking Mal's tits.

As I keep fucking Mal's tits she starts talking dirty to me which is really hot. It also makes my orgasm around much faster than I thought it would.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I question.

"Just cum on me." Mal says.

I nod then continue fucking Mal's tits until I bust all over her boobs, face, and body.

"Damn you have nice tits." I say as Mal un wraps her boobs from around my dick.

"Thanks." Mal says then she scoops some of my cum into her mouth. "You taste nice."

"Thanks." I say and chuckle as Mal cleans my cum off her body.

"So Audi." Mal say as she looks up at me. "Ready for me to ride you?"