"So your name is Lucas Lockwood?" Eclipse asked me.I nodded and said " Yep thats me,but just call me jerk or Lucas"
I replied.

He raised one of his brows and looked at me directly,"And why would i call you jerk? Lucas is fine."he told me,wow for the first time someone cared why they call me jerk.
"Meh,everyone just tells me im one big jerk" i said,he giggled and told me,"I mean they must be judging you by the way you look not what you are inside?i mean im not that type of person i promise i mean no harm."i smiled at his comment but then again he is different from others,well yes what he said might be true so it assured me,something i've never felt before assurance.

"Well,Eclipse its nice to meet you"i said to him,he smiled at me and greeted me back.We started talking and so this one topic got our attention.
"So what's your sexuality?"he asked,i stayed silent for bit.
"Im Bisexual"i told him,he breathed a relief and looked at me."Im gay Mister Lockwood"
He told me which also surprised me.

"Well looks like were gonna get along just well Mister Beachley"i said and he replied with a nod.
Time passed and we didn't realize that it was 3:28pm,we were so caught up on talking and knowing each other,one thing i found were in common in is that we both own a cat,when i told him i have like 3 cats he teased me being such a cat dad.I asked him if we could check out the campus together since its still early and so we did,we looked around the campus and after that we headed straight to the food court.We got snacks and continued talking with each other."Which classes do you have?" I asked.

"Well I've got Science,Literature,History,and ugh PE."he groaned at saying PE i giggled a bit.

"Well i guess were having Science and PE together"i said,he asked me if it was true and i showed him my schedule.And he smiled at me.
"Told you"i said,he giggled and we continued eating.

Eclipse's POV

Me and Lucas finished eating at the food court and were now on the halls of the dorm making our way back to our room,it was just one day and i already made a friend,thats a start Beachley.
"Come on lets go inside before the dorm manager see us, she's gonna be pissed if she saw us its already 6:30pm" Lucas said to me,i nodded and got inside of our room and Lucas shut the door close.
"Its already 6pm? Wow we were exploring quite sometime now"i said while sitting on my bed.Lucas giggled and he headed to the kitchen,yes our dorm has a kitchen because this isn't just an ordinary school.This is Francois University we are talking about,one of the most popular school in the world yet every expenses are handled by the school itself. "What do you want for dinner?" Lucas asked me,i shrugged and told him that its up to him."Wait,you can cook?"he giggled at me and said."Your talking to a guy who survived life without his parents"i looked at him and apologized,he said that it was fine.

That night Lucas ended up making broccoli mushroom soup and some beef steak,let me tell you that boy has it all.
He's good looking,kind,silly,and damn hot,and boy he can cook.
"I think i just had a split second crush on you"i said to him and giggled."Oh? Don't fall for my charms now Mr.Beachley"he replied with a genuine smirk,i only giggled in response.

After we ate dinner, Lucas headed straight to the bathroom and took a shower,i on the other hand prepared my PJ's and waited for him.
"Ugh why is he taking so long" i grunted,the bathroom door opened and it revealed heaven it self i mean Lucas.He was wearing only a towel down his waist,i can clearly see every inch of muscle he has down to his 6 packs and his v line."Mister Beachley do you plan to eye fuck me whole night?"he asked me with a grin,i blushed and looked away,Lucas giggled and i told him sorry,he said it was alright a few moments after that awkward moment i hop unto the bathroom and took a shower.A few moments after,i finished showering and came out of the bathroom where i saw Lucas already dressed up and laying down on his bed."Liked what you saw earlier?"he asked smirking,i blushed once again and told him,"Hmph! Who knows Mister Lockwood"i smirked back.

We both giggled and i climbed on my bed."So class starts at 7 am tommorow"he said,i nodded in response."We should both get some sleep then,ill turn off the light and make sure the door is locked" i told him and got up as i make my way to the light switch and checked the door if it was locked.After i flicked the light switch off i went to bed and greeted Lucas a goodnight.

"Hey..."Lucas said,i replied with a yes."Sleep with me cute stuff~"Lucas told me seductively,i blushed and looked at him i saw his body unclothed and inviting me to join him in bed."L-lucas"i said nervously."Yes honey?~"he said to me again with those seductive tone.
"I want to kiss you in the lips~"he said to me i blushed madly and he got up and layed down beaide me he got closer until our lips are almost an inch away,"on the lips~" he said again.Until "lips...lipse....ECLIPSE!"i heard Lucas yelled.I woke up blushing and thought that everything was just a dream."The hell?...anyways get ready school is about to start i made breakfast too and good morning"he flashed me a smile,i thanked him and greeted him a good morning too.What the hell was i dreaming.Lucas....bed...lips.

I blushed while eating the breakfast Lucas made.After i was done i got a pair of clothes to wear on the school and go to the bathroom to take a shower and brushed my teeth."Why the hell did i dreamed of him"i looked at my self in the bathroom mirror.After cleaning my self i put on the clothes i set down on my bed,then Lucas came in.

"So why were you moaning last night?"he asked,i blushed at the question and just said it was nothing."But-"i cut him before he could say anything,"would you look at the time!"I said to him inferring that were almost late.
We rushed to the classroom,it was good we had Sci for first subject,we found a seat that wasnt taken and there we were sitting down waiting for our teacher.

TBC..

A/N
Thank you for checking out my story im sorry this is new and ill try to upload every once in a week that if is i had a spare time,this book isnt my first one ive made stories before but I couldnt keep track of it so i made this.This book is based on my own experiences yes everything here is not true but some are.Again thank you for reading this.