Symbols

Walking down the trail was pretty calming , light rain drops from the leafs on the oak trees just falling on my jacket and the ground , providing for the plants , that's always good for he produce I suppose. Tho after walking for abit I noticed the trail getting kinda steep...Did i make a wrong turn ? I've always walked the trail , it's never been this steep has it ? Should have been more careful and not over thinking. I looked down and slipped on some wet rocks  , falling over and gliding down the trail grunting hard trying to stop myself from going down the wrong trail any further till I finally stopped and looked around where I was. Oh No. Oh No NO NO This is very bad. I slowly was getting up , looking around... Blue Leafs ? Blue Grass ? Dark Shadows around ? 

MY GRANDMOTHER WASN'T MAKING UP THIS CRAP WHEN I WAS YOUNGER?! Quick Explanation , When I was smaller , My Grandmother would always tell me this stories about spirits in the Țara Spiritelor ( other wise known as spirits land ). You know you're in the area when everything around you is dark and blue , and when you're there ? Run. It means something is about to happen and it can be very bad...but also very good , judging by the soul the forest senses , but I didn't wanna take that risk even if my soul was good and pure. I got up quick and was about to book until I notice the thick fog that had appeared around the forest , almost as if surrounding. I had to think fast. I tried running into a different direction , running through the fog and wanna know where I ended up ? BACK IN THE BLUE FOREST. I repeated to try and get out again and again until I gave up , pancaking from getting lost. I didn't know what to do , was there even anything TO DO ? That's when I heard it. I heard a calling... I didn't recognize the voice but it was yet so familiar ? I looked around the trees and noticed symbols starting to appear , four of them.

One to look like Multiple lines , sprouting from the ground , almost like flames...the second , a tear drop , or a water drop...the third to look like triangles , with dots around them...Rock , Mountains...the last to be a leaf with lines surrounding it , almost like wind...But wait I missed one...DIRECTLY UNDER ME ?! IT...It was the symbol just like on my...wait a minute...

Before I can even process what I was seeing , the fog cleared up immediately. I felt cold winds around me so strong I was almost shoved out of the forest. I looked around so confuse , I turned around and saw the blue lights in the forest had dimmed , I wanted to go back in and dig around for those symbols again , there was something I needed answers for but it was already getting late. I gotta head home to help mother...and question grandmother...because that symbol...

...is the same on my grandmothers necklace.

...Why?