—————Time skip (because that seems to be the only thing I'm good at ;) )—————

Bucky's POV

After food (Steve made us a delicious stir fry), we were all watching a film. Peter and Sam were cuddled up together (it took all the self control I have not to break his neck) and so were Steve and I. Some of us were drifting off to sleep, when FRIDAY interrupted us. "Sir, it appears you have an incoming call from Director Fury," she announces.

Stark rolls his eyes and groans. "Again?" Before FRIDAY can answer, Fury's voice rings out throughout the room.

"Avengers. We have discovered where the HYDRA base is," he begins.

"Well then what are we waiting for?" Clint asks, jumping to his feet.

"We're waiting for him to tell us where it is, idiot." Gods I love my daughter.

"Thank you, agent-."

"I'm not an agent."

"Anyways, the base is in South Africa. The coordinates are already programmed in the quinjet, so just get in and you will arrive in no time. Do not let me down this time."

"Yeah, 'cause we could've totally prevented what happened last time," I quip, rolling my eyes. Fury ignores me and ends the call. We all go to suit up and we board the quinjet.

"Sam, can I ask you something?" I say once we're on board. We are in a more secluded section than everyone else. She nods, turning her body towards me. "You hates me because I left you, which I understand and I'm so thank til that you forgave me. But when we were on the mission when you found Jay-."

"You want to know why I hated you, when I did the same thing to my son," she finishes. I nod my head sheepishly.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want t-," she shushes me and begins explaining.

"I was mad at you at the start, but I was more mad at myself for becoming you. I knew what it was like to be left alone at HYDRA, and it's not fun. So doing that to Jay made me mad at myself, and I took that anger out on you," she says, looking down in shame. "I'm so sorry about what I did I was in no place to be mad at you." I wrap my arms around her so she couldn't continue.

"You had every reason to be mad at me. I totally understand, I just needed that to be clarified. I'm sorry if it brought back horrible memories." We stay in this position for a while, and it was nice, until we arrived at the base.

"Okay everyone, we need to be more careful. This one could be another trap. I want everyone to be in the same positions as before, but Peter and Jay go inside instead of Nat." We all nod and prepare to start the mission.

Sam's POV

I look at Peter and signal for him to enter the building. Jay stays close to me as he as no weapons. You really thought we'd give a four year old a gun? He's only here in case of emergencies.

We go over the regular protocol, this time finding a couple files along the way. "Guys, I think this is another trap," I whisper into the comms. "They've left files dotted around, all on Dad, Jay and I. They knew we were coming."