Harry Winks ~ Tottenham Hotspur #5

Start from the beginning

"Fine." You said finally giving up. You had a pout on your face hoping it would make Harry feel bad and get back into bed but he knew you to well now and didn't give into it. It's what you get for dating for like 4 years now. He knew not to give in to certain things like he did when you first began dating. You sighed when you realised that he wasn't going to give in watching as he rushed around the room trying to grab everything that he needed for the game which wasn't a lot considering it was only a home one.

"I love you. See you after the game." Harry said kissing you before rushing out of the bedroom door. You're guessing that one of the guys were outside picking hug by him up so he couldn't wait long and he also had left the car keys on the side. Not long after Harry left did you actually get out of bed knowing that you would have to or else you would be late to the game. You still had to rush around considering you got out of bed a couple of hours before kick-off. You were meant to wash your hair but considering that you didn't get out of bed until late you quickly put it up in a bun which actually looked quite nice.

You watched as the first half ended 0-0 slightly begging Harry to score for his birthday. A great birthday present. During the second half, an idea suddenly came to your head. You watched as the second half got underway before even bothering to move out of your seat and out of the stadium to get your plan underway. You were upset that you had to miss the second half of the game but for some reason, you wanted to do this even more than watching the game.

The game vs Manchester City was over and the final score was 2-0 to Tottenham. A perfect score for Harry's birthday. It would've only got better if Harry scored which unfortunately he didn't do. Since the game was over you decided to surprise Harry since it was his birthday and because of the game, you couldn't do so earlier. You had notifications coming up on her phone so she knew what was happening when you were away from the game. You didn't want to miss one minute of it. Especially if Harry scores. It didn't take long to go and get the doughnuts the thing that took the longest was managing to get down to the changing rooms to give the doughnuts to the boys. You still have no idea of how you got into the stadium with them luckily a lot of the people working here know who you are.

"Come in." You heard Mourinho say so slowly you pushed open the door hoping that all of them were somewhat decent. It wouldn't be the first time that you've walked into the changing room when they weren't all decent. Surprisingly you get used to it. Kinda. Not really. Yeah, you never get used to it but you have never learnt to knock and let them know beforehand so it never happens again.

"I've brought something for everyone for winning. Mainly Winksy but since you all are here. You should be healthy but you've just played a game so whatever." You said pushing the door open and walking in watching the doughnuts in your hands making sure you don't drop them by accident. That would be an actual waste. You made sure that you had enough for every player and coaches and obviously yourself. You weren't going to buy everyone else one and not yourself. Who would do that? You wanted some doughnuts as well...

"Doughnuts," Hugo said looking at you. You knew he was judging it since all of the guys had to eat healthily and stay in shape since it was mid-season. You just shrugged your shoulders and set them down on the table so that everyone could get one. You were the first one to grab one and everyone else just stared at them for a couple not even bothering to move. They were staring at them like they were afraid of them. You try doing a nice thing for Harry's birthday and this is what you get in return. A bunch of grown men scared of doughnuts.

"Guess I'll eat them all then." You shrugged taking another bite out of the doughnut. Dele was the first one to take one from the box the temptation becoming too much for him. Once Dele took one some of the guys followed but not many of them. What would one doughnut do to there diet? You just rolled your eyes at them. They've just played a game and burned those calories so why can't they just eat one doughnut. You all sat in the changing room just talking and messing around with each other. Eventually, they had to get changed so you left the room and made your way to the car waiting for Harry do you could drive home together. You didn't forget the doughnuts though they couldn't go to waste and you were the only one who would eat them. You even began to eat one whilst waiting for Harry and luckily for you, he didn't take that long.

"Since I didn't say it before congratulations on the win." You said to him as he got in the car. He smiled in reply grabbing the doughnut that was in your hand. As soon as he put his seatbelt on you began to drive to go home. When you parked outside of the house you walked into it with the doughnuts in your hand with still half of them there.

"It's the thought that mattered," Harry said to you whilst you were stuffing your face with a doughnut. You looked up to him with near enough a full doughnut in your mouth and Harry couldn't help but let out a little laugh at the state that you were in. He was used to it by now but it never seemed to amaze him at how often you actually did it.

"I can make this birthday even more special," you said to him seductively moving closer to him. Once you swallowed the doughnut. How unsexy would that be with a mouth full of doughnut? Harry smirked stepping closer and grabbing your hips.

"Oh yeah," Harry said. Staring straight into your eyes then eventually looked away and looked you up and down like he was starving.

"Mmhmm." You said to him. Grabbing Harry by the hand and dragging him into the bedroom getting ready for the long night ahead.