Chapter 1

Chapter 1: THE HAT TALKS!!!

~Gianna's Point of View~

I guess the trained stopped because someone had to quickly get on. Oh well I don't care. I thought it stopped cause we were there oh well sometimes me not paying attention time flies by.

I hear a knock on my compartment door.  I ignore it. All of a sudden my door opens. Damn I forgot about the Alohemora spell [don't know how to spell it}. "Hello do you mind if we sit here," some girl  that sounds to prim and proper. "Obviously I do if the door was locked," I growled at them not even looking up. "You found a compartment! Thanks for letting us sit here," some guy that sounded very obnoxious said. They all sit down across from me.

"I'm--" she started. "I really could care less who you are," I say interupting her. "Well you didn't need to be rude about it," she grumbles. "Rude you are comparing whos rude," I snarled  venomously, "You shouldn't be saying anything when I had my compartment locked and you come barging in asking to sit with me when I obviously wanted to be left alone and you're saying I'm rude." I don't even wait for her to respond and put my headphones in.

The train stops and the people in my compartment get off hurriedly. Damn they really pissed me off. I look around the room damn the atmosphere does change with my moods.

Awesome but Creepy.

I get off the train with all my stuff. I see that all the rides are gone. Well isn't this just perfect. I apparate across the river to the other side. I walk through the forest. Damn the forest is pretty in a creepy sense. I walk to the gates of Hogwarts. "Well, well, well Ms. remington you finally decided to show up," some old bag said, "I'm Professor Mcgonagol and this is headmaster Professor Dumbledore." I look to where she's pointing and do a double take. He's a ghost. This place is messed up.

We walk to where we are outside a dining hall I think. "Wait here," they say and walk in.

After a few minutes of waiting outside the dining hall area (which semed like hours do to me being very impatient) it was time to go in. "Now we have a new seventh year student. It is her first year to go to a magic school, but is very advanced in magic. Please Welcome Gianna Remington," Albus Dumbledore shouted.

I pushed the doors to the hall open. I walked in with grace, but with an air of mischief and darkness to me that I always had. As I waked in all the heads snapped to me. Most of the older kids were probably sizing me up and others trying to figure me out. I just kept my hardened expression on that I could care less what wass happening.

I walked up front to Albus who pointed to the stool for me to sit on and says, "Would you care to sit on the stool to get sorted into your proper house." I cross my arms and reply, "I think I'll stand." Some of the students gasp and look at me suprised that I talked to headmaster like that. Dumbledore nods and puts a hat on my head. "Ahh Ms. Remington, a troubled mind I see," the hat said. Wait the hat talks what the hell  this school is freakier then I thought. "You would do well in Gryfindor for your bravery, then again Ravenclaw you'll do well in as well for your knowledge, also you can do well hufflepuff for your loyalty to your friends, but those houses will help you slightly the one house you'll do best in is Slytherin for your ambition, cunning leadership, your mischievence, want for revenge, rebellious attitude, and your family lineage. SLYTHERIN," the hat decided but muttered the rhing about my family lineage. Everyone from the Slytherin table stands up like on a standing ovation and starts cheering. The people from Gryfindor look pissed for some reason at that thought I just shrug my shoulders.

Albus walks up to me and whispers in my ear, "Your room is the third staircase that leads downward. The password to get in the common rooms is Bassalisk. I would like to speak to you after your done eating meet me in my office." I walk to the Slyterin table and sat by myself at the one end of the table. I take my plate and overfill it like a food deprived hobo.