6

'I'm so sick of this-'

.

Yaoyorozu walked along side Todoroki behind a group consisted of Izuku, Ochako and Iida. The group was chatting quite loud, especially Iida who kept mentioning the importance of taking care of their health and what not. Yaoyorozu glanced at Todoroki, the male's face was stoic but he had a distant look in his eye.

The girl remembered that Todoroki hasn't been his usual calm and collected self. From what she had observed, Todoroki has been spacing out the entire way to the hospital after he learnt from Izuku that (y/n) was sent to the hospital during lunch. 

"Are you alright?" Yaoyorozu decided to ask the half-hot-half-cold male.

She was met with silence. Todoroki didn't spared a glance at her and continued walking after the group. Yaoyorozu frowned. She tapped the boy's shoulder and he flinched. He looked lost for a second before his eye settled down at her.

"What is it?"

"Forgive me but it seems something's on your mind," she stated while staring boldly at Todoroki. Yaoyorozu gave herself a pat on the back mentally for not wincing at his cold gaze as the sounds of chatter between Ochako, Izuku and Iida grew farther. Despite the tense silence between them Yaoyorozu refused to back down: it was a bold move for her but curiosity got the better of her judgement and perhaps because she was worried for the boy as well. The boy turned back to the group and walked past her to catch up to the trio.

"It's none of your business."

Yaoyorozu bit her lip. She walked at a faster pace to catch up to the group but this time there was a tension between her and Todoroki who refused to look at her, he continued to stare absentmindedly and avoiding the topic she brought up. They stopped in front of the hospital that (y/n) was admitted into and walked to the reception area.

"Hello, how may I help you?" the receptionist asked.

"We are here to see (l/n) (y/n)," Iida replied. "We are her classmates."

"She's staying in room 416, she just came out of surgery a few hours ago. Please keep your voice down during your visit and visiting hours will end at eight."

"Thank you."

"Surgery? I hope it's nothing too serious, I'm worried about (y/n)." Ochako mumbled with a frown on her face. They walked toward the elevator to get to their friend's room.

Yaoyorozu gave the brown-hair girl a gentle pat on the shoulder and offered Ochako a small smile, "(Y/n) is strong, I'm sure she will be fine."

Ochako grinned back. The two girls talked together while waiting for the elevator with Izuku and Iida chimed in occasionally. Todoroki remained quiet as he waited for the elevator, he shifted his weight from one foot to another and his mismatch eyes flitted around the lobby of the hospital. 

"Are you okay, Todoroki?"

Izuku noticed his friend uneasy stance. Todoroki shifted his attention to the green hair boy who immediately stiffen up under his intense gaze. The taller boy paused his lip before answering, his demeanour was calm and collected but his eye said otherwise.

"I'm fine."

At the same time the elevator arrived, averting the group's attention which Izuku was grateful for. As they got into the elevator, he breathed a sigh of relief now that Todoroki's gaze was being directed somewhere else other than him . Izuku took a peek at the half-hot-half-cold boy who continued to glare at the door of the elevator. If Todoroki's quirk was having a laser eye, Izuku was sure that the door would have several holes through them.