DESCRIPTION

When we want to describe life, we say it is the physical, mental and spiritual experience that constitute existence and the interval of time between birth and death while we describe a child as an individual regarded as strongly affected by another or by a specified time, place or circumstance.
The kind of average we are assessing here is not the common meaning people know. The average we are trying to assess is the one of an ordinary and simple life where you don't think something is too big or too small but accept them as they come and appreciate each one in equal measures and doses.
Nigeria is a great country in Western Africa on the Gulf of Guinea. A variety of states were established in the region prior to the arrival of Europeans, including the Bornu, Benin and Songhai empires. Exploited by Portugese, British, French and Dutch traders in the 17th and 18th centuries, Nigeria was eventually claimed by the British, who consolidated the area into one colony in 1914.The country attained its independence in 1960.Abuja is the official capital since 1991 but many government offices remain in Lagos, the former capital and the largest city.
We expect the life of the average Nigerian child to be simple, interesting, fun yet full of challenges and so many things which are simple yet complex on its own.
I remember a story my mum told me, it was a story my granny told her. It took place in the civil war that happened in Nigeria, the Biafran war.