Chapter 2 Meeting

Chapter Two

Present day......

In the envelope, a letter and a promise note.

The letter

Hi Xiao Zhan

How are you doing?

I am Wang Xuan Lu, your big sister.

I went back to USA after graduating high school and did my University in USA. This is because I have to take over my father's company Wang Corporation as my widowed dad is sick. He passed away 3 years ago.

I am very busy running the Wang Corporation, although the Wang Corporation is not huge like y our Xiao Enterprise but I am really busy. Because of this, I think I have neglected my little brother Yibo. He is constantly against me and this has given me lots and lots of headache. My psychology suggested to me that maybe Yibo needs a "Big Brother" to help him at his rebellious age of 20 to settle down into being a man. I liked the idea and who can I trust Yibo with other than you.

So, Xiao Zhan, I am now asking you kindly fulfil your promise one, actually kindly help me to mentor Yibo. He is on his way to China on the 24/1, on flight South China Airlines 845 arriving at 1pm.

Oh yes, he does not know anyone there and he only has a very young photo of you in his hand. Although, you are very famous in China but not much in USA and Yibo does not know who you are. As Yibo is only a kid although 20 years old. I decided to give him a young 16 years old Xiao Zhan's photo so that it is more interesting for Yibo. Haha.

Yibo can be many things outside as you see him but he is actually a very kind hearted boy once you get to know him or he open up to you. Good Luck. Xiao Zhan.

Love, Xuan Lu

The next paper, the promise paper One

_____________________________________________________________

Be a big bother to Yibo.

He stays with you only and you take care of him like a brother nicely and closely.

Don't just put him in a house of hotel but stays with you and learn from you.

Thank you.

Xuan Lu Jie

_____________________________________________________________

"Oh gosh, Yu Bin" shouted Xiao Zhan.

"Yes, Mr Xiao" Yu Bin

"What date is today?" Xiao Zhan.

"24 January, Sir" Yu Bin

"Stupid, and it is already 12pm, cancel my afternoon appointment as I need to be at the airport and with this traffic, I don't even think I can be there at 1pm. Gosh....." Xiao Zhan.

"Errr. Airport not in the schedule, sir" Yu Bin.

"When the letter arrived" Xiao Zhan asked annoyingly.

"I don't know sir, it is on my table only this morning" Yu Bin.

Xiao Zhan is clearly annoyed as he knows that sometimes, the Human Resource Manager, Joey is trying to be smart and tries to cut down his work load by doing thing her way. Also, he hates the way Joey looks at him. He knows that Joey wanted to date him and he hates her because of the short skirt and heavy make-up she puts on whenever there is a internal meeting. The voice that trying to be sweet when she talks to him remind him of the college days when he was being chased by the girls and have a miserable life.

"Ok already now... get Meng Yao to get ready the car for me at the front door with the security as well" Xiao Zhan.

Meng Yao is Xiao Zhan security and personal protector. He is 10 years older than Xiao Zhan and is still single with no attachments. Wonder why ???? He has been chosen by Xiao Zhan late father before he passed away to take care of Xiao Zhan.  Xiao Zhan trusted him to take care of him in security area but does not like it when he tries to get closer than that, like sometimes holding his hand and saying that this is for his security. Xiao Zhan lately make it an order that no one touches him or they will be punished.

Meng Yao is now waiting in the front door. When Meng Yao saw the dashing Xiao Zhan in his fitted suit. He kind of admire and just want to pat his shoulder or even hugged him. Meng Yao's heart is beating fast each and every time Xiao Zhan passes by him.

Xiao Zhan is now walking towards the car and waiting for Meng Yao to open the car door for him to enter and when he kind of saw a hand hovering and trying to pat his shoulder. He turned around and glared at Meng Yao with his seering eye. The hand above him disappeared in the midair and then Xiao Zhan got into the car.

"Why is it so hard to get that order into his head" Xiao Zhan grumbled.

Meng Yao mind.... "Oh my gosh, I cannot control myself again"

The car starts to move with Xiao Zhan sitting behind. The driver and Meng Yao in the front seat. There were even times when Meng Yao told Xiao Zhan that it is better protection if he sits in the back seat with him and Xiao Zhan would just yelled a loud "NO!!!!!". No one sit in the back with me ok"

The car behind is the security entourage with 2 men in black to protect Xiao Zhan as instructed by his late father.