Forth of July - mileven

Mike's POV:

It was a beautiful July morning and I just woke up, happier than ever because I smelt pancakes and I know my mom makes the best so I rush downstairs and grab a plate with some maple syrup. I sat down and took 2 pancakes off the table and put them onto my plate.

"Mike slow down, that's disgusting" my sister Nancy said disgusted. "sOrRy" I said sarcastically with my mouth full just to disgust her more.

"Michal I don't think El would like this type of behavior" my mom said while feeding Holly. But that's true El wouldn't like us fighting. "Sorry mom"

(Time skip brought to you by El's eggos)

I got off my bike and started to walk towards Hopper's cabin. I was picking up El to bring her to Will's house to celebrate 4th of July together. I'm gonna make this year special because last year wasn't so good for all of us, especially El she lost her powers, almost died and almost lost Hopper. She got her powers back but she gets tired quicker.

I made it to her house and did our special knock. A few seconds later Hopper opens the door and lets me in. "Hey kiddo how are you?" Hop said while messing my hair "I'm great! Where's El?" I questioned "she's getting ready" "oh okay" a few seconds later El ran out of her room and jumped into my arms.

"Hey El" "hi Mike, I missed you" she said while squeezing me harder "I missed you too" "El, let go of Mike, I think you're chocking him" Hop said while laughing at me. Eleven let go of me and grabbed my hand started to drag me out of the house.

"Bye Hop, see ya later!!" "Bye kiddos!" We hopped onto my bike and started to cycle to Will's house.

(Time skip to the night and everyone is walking up a hill to see the fireworks)

Eleven's POV:

I was walking up the hill hand in hand with Mike. It was a really pretty sunset when we made it to the top.

I laid down next to Mike, and cuddled while waiting for the fireworks. Last year wasn't so good because I was almost killed by the mindflayer, so I'm kinda scared of fireworks now.

A few minutes later Steve and Dustin set off some fireworks which scared the demogorgon out of me.

Mike's POV:

I saw El jump so I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me. She looked up at me and smiled "I love you so much Mike" I smiled back at her and kissed her passionately. I pulled back and whispered "I love you too, El"

"NO PDA!!!" The whole party shouted

El and I smiled at each other and kissed again not caring about the party or anyone else.

Just me and my love.

A/N:
Eyyy two updates in one day 😍😍 I'm on a roll 😂 jkjk