Chapter 2

L POV
At 12:32 Kira killed 20 more criminals. They all were only showed on television in japan, so we at least know the general area that Kira is in. As I was thinking this, Kira killed 50 more criminals. Light hugged me and kissed me lightly. "Are you ok? You look worried" light said. "I'm fine, Kira is just killing more people now than he was before" I replied. Then matsuda said "light, why did you just kiss Rayusaki???" I blushed as light coughed and said "L and I are dating now..." I got nervous as I waited for the rest of the task force to react. After they processed the new information, they congratulated us and continued working. After a bit, matsuda said, "you two should take the day off and go on a date!" "I don't know.... What if something happens to you all?" I replied, getting nervous because I don't leave headquarters often. "Don't worry, we can handle being alone for a day. You need to celabrate!" Matsuda replied excitedly. "Yea, it'll be fun" light said, and kissed me again. "Ok..." I said, getting up to leave.
----------------------------------------------
We ended up going to a small coffee shop near headquarters. The waitress arrived and asked us what we wanted. Light ordered an omelet and I ordered 4 pancakes with chocolate syrup and whipped creme. "Are you sure you want 4?? The pancakes here are pretty big" she said. "Don't worry, he has an endless stomach" light joked, making me blush. Light held my hands and said "what do you want to do after this?" "Can we see a movie?" I asked. "Sure," light replied, "what movie?" I suggested a movie that came out yesterday, and light agreed.
----------------------------------------------
Lights POV
L finished his pancakes and got some chocolate syrup on his bottom lip. When he made no move to remove it, I leaned closer to him and licked it off. He blushed and said "why did you do that" "you had chocolate syrup on your lip" I replied, smirking. He blushed more and I laughed "you're adorable when you blush" I said, then kissed him. I paid for the food and took L to the movie theater.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: here's another chapter, hope y'all enjoy it! UwU