Seongwha Looked around and dragged Hongjoong back to the dorms. Seongwha Closed the door behind him and looked at Hongjoong. "Why can't you date me already Hongjoong" Hongjoong shrugged and looked away. Seongwha Groaned " God damn it Hongjoong" he pinned Hongjoong to the wall getting close to his Face.  Hongjoong blushed and sighed. Hongjoong gently kissed Seongwha. Seongwha although made it into a deeper kiss. Hongjoong quickly pulled away. Seongwha held his tiny hands. " you're extremely adorable.." Hongjoong rolled his eyes and went on the bed. " You better go To your room this time." Hongjoong laid down. Seongwha stared at Hongjoong Lustfully. Hongjoong threw a pillow at Seongwha " I Told you to leave hyungg!!!" Seongwha laughed a bit and got ontop of Hongjoong. " I still want kisses give me one more and then I'll leave". Hongjoong sighed and kissed Seongwha. Hongjoong's body tensed Up when Seongwha put a hand up his shirt.  Seongwha looked at Hongjoong, " now.. when are you gonna be mine.. baby" Hongjoong smirked " Do more Things To Me and We're See"

4 hours later (I can't do smut :^ sorry)

Hongjoong laid on his bed knocked out after what happened. Seongwha laid next to him and blew into his ear. Hongjoong elbowed seongwha, He let out a loud screech. Seongwha turned away from Hongjoong. " okay I see how you are". Hongjoong Wrapped his arm around Seongwha. " Before I date you, I want to know why." Seongwha looked at Hongjoong

"Well hongjoong, You're really different from the other boys I met. Most boys would only make money so they can use it for yourself. But you actually use you're money for other people too. And You always paint your pinkie nail. It's really cute, You're really cut. I love how you care about equality."

Hongjoong sighed and kissed Seongwha deeply. " that's good enough.. So.. where do you wanna Tomorrow.. for our date huh?"
Seongwha let out a soft smile
"you'll see soon"