Threesome Matt & Nash

Your POV

I was walking to my best friends house (Matt). I knocked on the door and walked in. "I won't answer the door.. when you can just let yourself in.." Matt said with a little giggle. We walked to his room.

"Hey (y/n)" Nash said.

"Oh hey Nash.. So what are we doing today.." I asked getting comfy on matt's bed.

"Well um Nash can I talk to (y/n) in private?" Matt asked.

"Yeah" Nash said walking out shutting the door behind him.

"What is it Matt?" I asked.

"Do you want to.. have a three some?" He asked.

"Um idk... yes?" I said.

With that he called Nash back and Nash walked in and crashed his lips on mine. He swiped my lip with his tongue asking for entrance. I let him. We explored each others mouths until he pulled away. Matt got down and unbuttoned my jeans and Nash laid me on the bed. Matt pulled off my under wear and started to swirl his tongue around in my clit. I moaned softly. Nash took off my shirt and bra started massaging one of my breasts (breasts reminds me of chicken ). He connected our lips back together and we once again explored each others mouths. Matt stopped and Nash pulled away and got undressed and positioned himself at my entrance. Matt got up and massaged my left boob and kissed me. Nash trusted himself in and I let out a whimper. He went faster and faster but it turned to pure pleasure. Both me and Nash came and Matt stopped kissing me. We all got dressed and awkwardly stood there.

"Well I'm gonna go now.. Don't tell anyone this ever happened" Nash said walking out.

"Wanna order pizza and watch tv" Matt asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Yeah" I replied.

Then we ate our pizza and cuddled watching TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed this one anyways my next imagine is a sad one okay.. c'ya horny cupcakes
-Crystalx