Mr. White Christmas

The god of ice, huh?

Even gods have weaknesses, they're just harder to find than in a human.

Weakness 1? you

Before you, Snow Miser was almost always cool and confident. He was the favorite child, after all. You kind of liked that about him, how he always managed to "chill you out". (He's not very original, but that's easy to get used to)

After being around him for so long, you could see small cracks in that cool persona once he let his walls down. It may sound sadistic, but you LOVED to see him absolutely melt over you. Today was no exception.

————————————————————————

You walked into the oversized doors of Snow's fortress, wearing a new light blue coat and white scarf. You weren't here JUST to see your admirer today though, you wanted him to absolutely melt.

The door shut behind you as a familiar voice echoed through the halls.

"What's the occasion?" Snow cooed, as you could tell he was trying to hide that he was excited to see you.

(Pun warning: I'm so sorry)

"Haven't seen you in a while. It's not good to be  so ice-solated." You said with a wink.

"O-oh, well that's snow problem when you're around darling."

Getting him flustered is more difficult than you'd hoped.

"You like my new outfit? They're your colors." You flashed him the most innocent smile possible, earning a nod and...was his face dripping a bit?

Not enough. You went over to the slightly-flustered god and gestured for him to get down to your level. After he did, you wrapped your new scarf around him and started grinning as cutely as you could manage.

"It looks better on you."

Snow Miser quickly turned his face to the side, knowing his cool demeanor was slipping by the second. Too cute, but still not enough.

"Don't give me the cold shoulderr.." You whined. As the final blow, you softly grabbed his face with your gloved hands and quickly gave him a peck on the cheek.

The possible frostbite was worth it once you saw his face. He was a WRECK, as you could see the droplets rapidly falling to the ice floor, slightly melting the tiles. His face quickly went from completely flustered to becoming deep in concentration. He knew you did this on purpose.

The god regained his composure, as his face went back to a perfectly sculpted form. A cool grin spread across his face, as he had formed the perfect plan of revenge.

Oh no

Why did you guys like these so much?? You actually like my writing? Okay nerds, if you say so. Hope this was good enough uh-huh_yeah

-450 Words-