Who's Taller?

A/n

Heheheheheheheh ;-;
________________________________

|Charlie|

She's about an inch taller than you.

Charlie never really mentions your height. Making fun of each other isn't really something you have in your relationship, even jokingly. Although she would probably never tell you, she loves that your shorter than her. She loves you being smaller than her, even if it's only a little bit.

|Vaggie|

You're about 2 inches taller than her.

You occasionally call Vaggie short or shortie, but only as a fun pet name. She can tell you're joking and although she acts spiteful to it, she secretly really loves it. She actually likes you being taller as well.

|Angel Dust|

He's 3 feet taller than you.

Angel is so much taller then you and that of course makes you the target of numerous jokes.  He calls you literally every nickname based around being short. He only does it because he loves you. He actually loves you being shorter than him and he loves to just pick up his little (Y/n) and run away with you.

|Alastor|

He's about 2 feet taller then you.

Alastor only will occasionally call you shortie, but not regularly. Being different heights doesn't really affect too much in your relationship. However, although he would never admit it to anyone, he freaking loves being taller than you. He doesn't quite know why, be he just knows he loves it.

|Husk|

You're about 4 inches taller than him.

Of course you call Husk names because he's short. Why? Because he's adorable when he's mad. He gets made but then realizes you're only doing it to show affection. He thinks it can get annoying but he generally is neutral about it.

|Cherri Bomb|

She's about 5 inches than you.

Oh she totally makes fun of you. She calls you "shortie" a ton. She uses this fact also in pointless arguments as evidence as to why she is right. This also makes her really protective over you. This also just makes her want to hug you all the time because she thinks you cute.

|Katie Killjoy|

She's a little over a foot and a half taller than you.

Katie says she doesn't care that you two are different heights, but she does. A lot. She thinks people won't take you guys seriously, even though everyone is terrified of her. She never calls you any nicknames because of your height unless she's being a bitch or is just really sassy. She cares about your height and would actually kill anyone who made fun of you.

|Tom Trench|

You are both the same height.

Tom claims that he is a few centimeters taller, but no one agrees. Also he would totally wear like platform shoes just to say he's taller than you. You try to tell him it's ok, but he never listens. Everyone makes jokes about you being the same height and that annoys you more than Tom. He doesn't care about your height all that much because he's too focused on improving his own height.

|Sir Pentious|

He's about a foot taller than you.

Pentious doesn't act like he cares much about height, but he actually cares a lotttt. He absolutely loves that you're shorter than him because it makes him feel more powerful for some reason. He doesn't call you names though, surprisingly. But he looooves that you are small, but would never ever admit it.

________________________________

A/n

No one:

Not a soul:

Tom in this chapter: THEY TRIED TO PUT ME ON THE COVER OF VOGUE-

Ok but platform Tom is best Tom

Yeet

(Words: 598)