I am a Wolf

Water gushed over Lily's hand, freezing it. But she didn't care, she just thought about all the bad things in her life that was going on. Her parents both had died. Her mother had died in a plane crash, her dad was shot in a robbery. None of her aunts or uncles, or cousins liked or wanted to see her. Her grandfather was killed in war, and the only person she had left was here grandmother, who wanted to hurt and mess up her life. She looked up at the dark, clear, night sky. It was was beautiful. The moon shined brightly, and the stars made it even prettier. She tried to make whatever she could calm her down, becasue after all she was in big trouble. All this crap going on in her life just made her angry, so today she had robbed a drugstore, killing at least ten or twelve people. The cops were on her, and she has no defense or anything to keep her alive. She has been running for at least six hours now, and she was getting tired. She was ready to lie down, and rest her head on the nicly, cut grass. She took her hand out of the water, and stuffed her face in. She was thirsty, like a dog who had just ran ten miles. Lily's teeth started to freeze, as she gulped down as much water as possible. The water was so refreshing to her, and she wanted to drink all of it. She wanted to drink the whole lake.

After about ten minutes of relaxing, she finally got up. She cracked her nuckles, and cracked her neck. "Looks like it's time to go," she said. But her plans were immediatly changed, when she heard another voice. "Oh, no your not." Lily quckly turned around to see five cops behind her in a semi-circle position. They each had their guns pointed driectly at Lily, and had serious faces; as if Lily moved one inch, she would get shot. Lily, thought about how she was going to move. If she jumped intot the lake behind her, she would some time come up, and these cops would shoot her. And even if she could swim fast, the cops could run faster, and they would get close enough to the water to kill her. So she did what she could only do. But she had a plan, to go with it. Lily got on her knees, and put her hands up to show that she didn't have any weapons in her hands. "I surrender!" The cops looked at her retartedly. "Wow, that was kind of easy," on eof the cops said. Three of the cops had let their guard down, and they walked toward Lily. And tho of them took out their handcuffs. One of the two cops that had handcuffs, stepped behind her, and raised one of her hands. 'What a fool,' Lily thought in her head. Then, it was time for her plan to come. She turned around, ounched the cop who had one of her hands, in the race.The cop flew back, flying into the lake. But Lily, didn't have time to look at that cop, she ran foward, kicking on cop in the guts, the elbowing him in the face. The other cop pointed his gun at Lily, but she was so quick, she knocked it right out of his hands in no time. The same cop tried to throw a punch, but she blocked it with the palm of her right hand and jabbed with her left. The same cop was punched four times by her, right in the nose. His face looked like someone had painted on it, but it was covered with blood. Three cops down, two to go. Those two cops, who had stayed where they werein the begining had time to call more cops to come. Lily, took one of the cops' gun, and shot at one of the cops. She got a perfect hit, and the cop fell backwards with a bloodstain on his chest. The other cop shot a Lily, but he was so scared, he missed every time. His hands trembled while he held his gun. But, Lily was the one who was supposed to be scared. But she held her gun firmly, and then she pressed the trigger. The cop didn't even try to run. He just stood there, and once Lily pulled the trigger, he was on the ground dead, from a bullet going right through his skull. Lily, finally got out of her gun shooting position, and she looked at the hurt and dead cops. But she didn't have time to look at them, I mean the other cops were on their way. She ran as fast as she could, jumping over the cops that were laying on the ground. She was now in the woods, and it was really dark. It was a good way to hide since it was pitch black, but some of those cops might be smart enough to wear night vision googels. Lily ran, then crouching on the ground, hiding in the bushes. Lily, got a few cuts on her legs, from the rocks and dirt on the ground. But she didn't care not one bit, she had to keep close to the ground, and blend in. But, then she started to hear movement. It sounded like about twelve people. Then she heard a voice, "Everybody, shush. If you see any girl, running through this forest, I want you to shoot like crazy at her. I don't care if you kill an animal by mistake, I don't care if you kill a human by mistake; I say you move right past whatever you shoot by mistake and keep moving. We have helicopters roaming the forest, and the other squad is on the other side of the forest. Reme,ber what I said, and do I make myself clear!"