The Past Is.....Not What It Seems?

Tia woke up to the sound of the glow. Everyone woke up. To her surprise, she noticed the elements. "What are these?" Zinnia asked. "These 4 are the element spirits of the Element Forest." Tia answered. 

Meanwhile, Boa was looking at the crystals. "Air, Fire, Water, Earth." he said. But once he said the names, the Snake Pit started going crazy. Everyone was stunned. "What is going on?" Cuza asked. "Whatever it is, we need to get somewhere safe." Besu called out. Then, the shaking stopped.

"Is everyone alright?" Ashtem asked. Everyone nodded knowing they were fine. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?" Tia asked. "I heard the same voice and it showed me the Element Forest." Boa answered. "The one in that legend Mom told us?" Tia asked. "Yes. But, the legend is true. The forest may need help." Boa answered. "It does need help." Gold Eye said.

"Huh?" Tia asked. "Boa and Tia, your past is NOT what it seems to be." Gold Eye told them. "WHAT?" Abby asked shocked. "You 2 must gather allies and go to the Element Forest to discover the truth." Gold Eye replied. "Toko and the rest of us will go." Abby told Tia. Tia was pleased. 

Boa gathered Valt, Rantaro, Ken, Cuza, Daigo, Wakiya, and Red Eye to assist him in the journey. "What? No way I'm going to the Element Forest with him!" Valt said. "Is that a challenge?" Red Eye asked.  "Come on you two, we have to do this. Put your differences aside." Rantaro told them. They calmed down and were ready to help.

They had to start on their new adventure now. 'I wonder what happened in the past.' Tia thought. "I wonder too." Boa told his sister as they left with their allies for the Element Forest.