The Repeated Love 81 - Farewell, Future!

Start from the beginning

"....." He pursed his lips.

"Tell me who is her husband, Tsuna. Aren't you curious about it too?"

He gathered up his courage. 'Ignore that hugging scene..!', he keeps on reminding himself. With a clenched, shivered fists, he speak out,

"...Riekka?"

You tilt your head. "Hm?"

"C-can you.." He glances at the wedding ring around your sweet, left finger. "Can you tell me.." He grind his teeth and lift his blushing cheeks to face you. "Can you tell me.. who is your husband?"

"...Why?"

"E-eh? Wh-why? B-because.." He fidgets from your innocent smile.

'A-am I too obvious??'

But.. Tsuna is ready, ready to take you away in the past to change your destiny if you are married to somebody else that he didn't know or worse, knows. He was glad it was not Xanxus, and hope he is not the one, obviously.

"Hey, Tsuna! It's time to go..!"

Thump!

Thump!

Thump!

Thump!

"Y-Yeah.. w-wait a minute..!"

'No..! Please give me more time..! I need to know. I WANT to know..!'

If he didn't get to hand out his hands to you for a marriage proposal in the upcoming future of his time, he don't know, if he could face that moment of truth.

'Please..!'

"...!"

He flinched when you suddenly lean down next to his left ear.

"Ri-Riek-"

"I love you too, A-na-ta." You grinned to his ear after the short whisper.

"H-Huh..?"

You pulled away slowly and put a finger on your lips.

"...O////O Hi-"

"Keep it a secret from my past self, okay?" You winked.

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

His shriek echoed the whole room before he was kicked by Reborn. And next he go back to the past with a swollen forehead.

------------------------------

"Welcome back, everyone." Shouichi greets everyone that were just awoke from their 'slumber'; the future self of the Vongola guardians, together with Basil, Kyoko, Haru, I-pin, and Chrome.

"It's glad to be back." Basil smiled.

"They have gone back safely to the past. The Arcobalenos, Uni, and Riekka-san had left some presents for them. First, the sealing of the Mare rings, the ability to bring back their Vongola box weapon to the past-"

"With my genius abilities of course. I've created it into far more compact sized boxes into ring form." Verde said with full a proud shrug.

"Eheheh.. And another was that Riekka-san had compiled all of their memories of the battle together in the future, to be shared with those in the past."

"Riekka did it again, huh? Though I didn't know which one to say, its either happy or sad reaction to it. Hahah." The future rain guardian chuckled. "That's Riekka for you."