(3) Top five pet peeves

Wow okay so this was a hard one, picking out five things from the list of all the things that annoy me,but here they are! So um enjoy? ^_^

Pet peeve uno:

You know when you ask someone a simple, straightforward question and they spend ten solid minutes rambling on about everything in the world EXCEPT the answer to your simple, straightforward question? I hate that.

This usually happens with teachers and older relatives, and is extra annoying if you have something to do or have someone waiting for you :@ And the worst part is, you can't even tell them to hurry and get to the point because (in most scenarios) that would be rude.
Why you gotta be so ruuude? Don't you know I'm human tooo! I'm gonna marry her an...

Sorry, got a little carried away there :p Now onto Pet peeve Dos:

PeOpLe WhO tYpE LiKe tHiS¡

Honestly, I can't even begin saying how much this annoys me, I mean what's wrong with using the upper case properly, as it should be??? Is that really so hard to not drive your keyboard crazy??

And I'm not talking about text lingo here (Lol, ttyl, brb, afk, lmao) because people do that to save time, or because they are too lazy to type out entire words but typing like THAT takes even more time!!! So please tell me why they do that?!! Ugh!

Pet peeve tres: (Dora taught me well :D)

Men (or women) who think of looking after their own children as babysitting.

Let me break it down for you:

ba·by·sit

ˈbābēˌsit/

verb

gerund or present participle: babysitting

look after a child or children while the parents are out.

YOU HELPED MAKE THEM, THEY ARE YOUR KIDS SO DO NOT SAY YOURE BABYSITTING WHEN YOURE TAKING CARE OF THEM!!

Pet peeve cuatro:

When you have earphones in and people tap your shoulder and tell you that they can hear your music. Oh yeah? Well so can I!

Pet peeve cinco:

When I cant find the other sock because it has escaped to another dimension and have to wear socks that don't match (which is pretty much all the time :p)