Moving day

Hey I'm clarity I'm 5'6 ,I have brown long wavy hair, I was born with boring brown eyes. Today my mom was making me move to California with my dad. My parents have been divorced since I was 5 and now apparently my shitty mom doesn't want me so she makeing me my dads problem. This is going to be fun (noot)  Today was my last day In London I deicide not to go to school instead I called my friend Laura over. After she got here we decide to go to starbucks.

(At Starbucks)

"Hi how can I help it you"the women said to me and laura.

"Um hi we will have two venti size Carmel fraps one with extra whip cream and carmel"

"Will that be all"

"Yes"I said

"Okay that willbe 15.59"

I handed her the money and we went to our booth in the back corner. "I can't believe today is the day my best friend leaves me" laura said."I promise I will call". A few moments later the lady came with our drinks. We left Starbucks and headed to my house." So what movie you wanna watch" "WHITE CHICKS"WE practically yelled. That was our fav movie. We laughed so hard I don't know how we didn't pee. " Hey Laura you should sleepover I leave tomorrow at noon" "Yasss"

We eventually fell asleep.

    Next day

I woke up to a ray of sunlight hitting my face causing me to groan. I  tried to wake up laura but she ended up slapping me. Lol what a friend. "Bae there's break feast at the table" she got up a and sprinted to the kitchen. Never lie about food clarity I will kill you next time. I smirked okay bar whatever you say. We do decided to go to the beach before I left I put on a pink and white Polka dot bikini and lest my hair naturally down. I applied eyeliner and mascara. " you ready clarity"laura yelled."yeah I'm coming". We walked outside and walked to the beach since I live right next to the beach.  

(Skipping to claifornia)