Ch.9

Oof had to rewrite this because wattpad's a bitch, and because people said to...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nobody's POV
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku was walking to the store to get some more dino nuggets, but something didn't feel right, It felt as if some one was following Izuku,
   He stops to look behind him, Nothing. He brushed off the feeling and continued walking.

Izuku stepped through the stores bright green doors and went to the frozen foods aisle. Once he found the dino nuggets he opened the cold door and grabbed the dino shaped chicken nuggets.

   He went to go check out then realized that he is a villain and can do whatever the fuck he wants. So he decided to just steal them. Luckily he didn't get caught and another person was framed.

  Izuku then started to walk to the leagues hide out that was really just a worn down bar. Once Izuku opened the door he screamed "I have arrived with the dino nuggets!" Izuku then proceeded the cook the whole box full of dino nuggets burning at least 10 of them.

Izuku then put all of the dino nuggets on several plates and screamed again "Dino nuggets are READY!" then walked away from the plates eating the burnt dino nuggets.

Toga and Dabi ran to the plates of dino nuggets and ate all of them in just a matter of seconds. "I'm still hungry, I think I'm going to eat a birb now." Said the psychotic blonde

Toga then went outside and then ate a bird whole while Dabi was still trying to make amends with Satan.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dino nuggets POV
------------------------------------------------------------------------

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DON'T YOU DARE FUCKIN EAT ME YOU IMBECILE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" one of my peoples said. My peoples will all die today because this stupid tall broccoli thing has decided to move the box that me and my peoples were in and moved us to the the box of micro waves.

And I the king of my Dino people will let them all die because death is just a happy ending and my peoples deserve a happy ending, well at least some of my peoples deserve a happy death written ending. Some of my peoples deserve to live and suffer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before they ate the dino nuggets
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Dabi did you hear something?" Toga said 
"No, why." Dabi replied "I think the dino nugget talked I'm going to keep it!" Toga said happily
"No don't keep the dino nugget I'm sure it will not like you." Dabi said stuffing his mouth with dino nuggets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woops I accidentally published to early my mistake. Ok bye.