Prolouge

The wind was blowing the sails knocking the rafters together, the mighty storm that is called Emerigerd, was upon us. All around me orders were being shouted to lower the sails and tie the cannons to the deck. Ignoring all of that I had to continue my way to the cabins to see if my friend was alright because just the day before we had been ambushed by the evil Armanda, and my dearest friend had been brave but was hit nearly killed them.

Trying to avoid the workers of the ship I decided to climb the crows net so that I wasn't in the way of the crew. Reaching the other side of the net I leaped down and did a roll as I landed to prevent my self from getting hurt. As I was about to reach the cabin door, a barrel came from the left flank and knocked me down. Before I could move out of the way the entire stack of barrels came unclasped and rolled towards me. To dodge them I rolled out of the way and just when I was sure there was no more, a single barrel roll over my leg.

The pain was to much to hold in so I screamed. The moment that I screamed my friend and favorite pet Sierra burst open the door, and even though she was only a small chamleon she wrapped her tail around my wrist and dragged me inside the cabin pulling me away from the stormy weather. Once inside I was crying from the pain never before had I felt any pain but now it was unbearable.

As I was dragging my self to the silk covered lounger, Grandury Sliverfist, came into the cabin covered in rain water. He looked like the perfect pirate with the large golden hoop earing in his left ear, his beard just rounded so that it looked like the pirate models we saw in the fancy bars. He was around the age of 40, and he is the sole person that found me abandoned in the desert sands and raised me as his own child but now all those years of his soft face with not a single wrinkle visible, was coated and his face was set in a grim mask.

I don't think he noticed my leg before he spoke saying, "Sir, the mast has fallen the ship is going down, we need to flee now."

My ship the one that I had fought for in the Krokotopian Arena was sinking, my heart sunk to my stomach. That is when Grandury noticed my leg, and his look of utter horrer was visible for a breif second. He took a wary step towards me paused and then continued until he was knealing by my leg. I begged him not to touch it because the pain was to much, but he simply looked sadly at me turned to the desk and wrote a note down. After he finished the note he tied it around the neck of Sierra and before I realized what he was doing he knocked me out and everything went black, but not before I heard a large crack and screaming.