"The data brought to us by the Bothan spies pinpoints the exact location of the Emperor's new battle station. We also know that the weapon systems of this Death Star are not yet operational. With the Imperial Fleet spread throughout the galaxy in a vain effort to engage us, it is relatively unprotected. But most important of all, we've learned that the Emperor himself is personally overseeing the final stages of the construction of this Death Star." Mon Mothma explained. Jo raised an intrigued brow as she looked at the formation of the Death Star. It was almost exactly the same as the last one Luke destroyed, but she had a feeling this one had much better protection. "Many Bothans died to bring us this information." She told the room as several people let out a cheer. When the cheers died down, Mon Mothma turned to one of her trusted Admirals, Ackbar. "Admiral Ackbar, please." She motioned for him to step forward. 

As he did, he pointed to the thin force field that started from the Moon of Endor and reached out to wrap around the Death Star. "You can see here the Death Star orbiting the forest Moon of Endor. Although the weapons systems on this Death Star are not yet operational, the Death Star does have a strong defense mechanism." Jo let out a humph at her right assumption. Only Han heard her as he looked down at her smug face. "It is protected by an energy shield, which is generated from the nearby forest Moon of Endor. The shield must be deactivated if any attack is to be attempted. Once the shield is down, our cruisers will create a perimeter-" Admiral Ackbar clicked a button and the Death Star enlarged to a giant red sphere. Inside of it was a thin tube that ran vertically through the middle. "-while the fighters fly into the superstructure and attempt to knock out the main reactor." With another click of a button, the simulation showed a small dot journey through the Death Star to get to the superstructure. Once the dot reached the middle, the entire red Death Star turned white to reenact an explosion. A low murmur shuffled through the room while Jo and Leia exchanged a look. "General Calrissian has volunteered to lead the fighter attack." 

Jo, Leia, and Han all turned to look at Lando in surprise. 

None of them were more surprised than Han, who also gave him a nod of respect. "Good luck." He told his old conniving friend. When Lando nodded at Han, he added, "You're gonna need it." Jo swatted Han's chest lightly to get him to behave. Then remembered her reputation and quickly dropped her hand before anyone saw her. 

"General Madine." Admiral Ackbar motioned for General Madine to take his place. 

Jo could only describe General Madine as someone with a bad comb-over. She knew it was rude, but after meeting so many important people she had to figure out a way to remember them all... and General Madine's was by his bad hair. 

"We have stolen a small Imperial shuttle. Disguised as a cargo ship, and using a secret Imperial code, a strike team will land on the moon and deactivate the shield generator." General Madine's plan brought another rumble of soft voices, and C-3PO loudly exclaiming how dangerous it seemed. 

"I wonder who they found to pull that off?" Leia leaned over to Jo as she asked. Jo shrugged as she kept her eyes on General Madine. 

"General Solo, is your strike team assembled?" 

Jo blinked as she looked to her right to see Han giving a modest, almost embarrassed grin as he leaned forward in his seat. Jo found herself completely surprised, and extremely proud as she watched the handsome pilot. Her heart soared at his bravery. She couldn't stop herself from thinking of how far he's come since she first met him. The slimy pirate pilot who told her it was 'every man for himself' and now... now he was helping take down his second Death Star. 

Jo was more in love with him than ever before. 

"Uh, my team's ready," Han spoke loudly so General Madine and the rest of the room could hear him. "I don't have a command crew for the shuttle." He admitted. At his confession, Chewie raised his hairy paw to volunteer. Han, Jo, and Leia all looked up at the wounded beast. "Well, it's gonna be rough, pal. I didn't want to speak for you." Chewie waved it off as he gave a loud huff. Han smiled at his pal before he looked back at General Madine.