• 006 •

chaeyoung's pov

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

chaeyoung's pov

Time passed by pretty fast. Although the classes suck, I have the girls with me.

As I said, time passed by really fast, and it was already lunch time. Sadly today we also have classes in the afternoon so, we eat at the caonteen.
bm me
We walked to the canteen, got our food and sitted on a random free table. Everyone was eating, laughing, talking and all, until three girls with 3 other boys came in and everyone shut up. I wasn't surprised to see that those 3 girls are Nayeon, Tzuyu and Sana.

Sana was being side hugged by this tall and very hor guy, who's face looked very familiar. Tzuyu with another really handsome and hot guy, who's face was also familiar, and then.. Nayeon who was also side hugged by a guy, not just some guy... that guy.
The guy from the night before. Well I guess they're dating. Don't really care.

They went to get their food, and everyone was still silent until they sitted down on "their" table and everyone started to talk again.

"Okay, what the fuck just happened?" Lisa asked.

"I have no fucking idea.." Jennie responded.

"They are the popular girls, the bullies, the bitches... again.." I said.

"Hey, Chae don't be like that, we won't let them distroy your life again, neither will you!" Jisoo said, putting her arm around

"You're right, I need to stop worring" I said "guys I'm gonna go get some more water." I finished.

"Okay!" they said.

I got up went to get my water, but when already had the water in my hands and was about to leave, someone tapped my shoulder. I looked back to see the guy from the other night.

"Hey" he said in sort of a seductive tipe of way.

"Hi" I said and walked away. But he pushed my arm and took my water cup.

"This is something for you to remember to not talk to me like that ever again" he calmly said before he turned the cup and I got completely wet "there now we're eaven." he finished.

"What the fuck you asshole!!?" I said screaming and getting everyone's attention.

"Watch your mouth chipmunk face." he said coming closer.

"How about you watch yours!? What a spoiled little dushbag" I said before walking away. I could feel that everyone was looking at us but I just didn't care.
Suddenly the door burst open. It was the principal.

"What in the world is happening here!!?" the principal said.

We just looked at

"You two! My office!" he said before leaving.

We looked at each other, and I just rolled my eyes afterwards. I can not get expelled or anything close to that,y parents are working blood, sweat and tears so I can be here.