𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Start from the beginning

alvaro took a step and as he lifted his foot, he tripped over the step in front of him. camila laughed and her cheeks began to turn pink out of embarrassment. "i forgot there was a step there, sorry." camila was way too excited to be guiding alvaro into her house, but she wanted to be the one to do it.

as they entered the house, whispering and hushing can be heard.

"camila, what the hell is going on?" he asked her.

"take it off." she instructed him. he lifted the blindfold and his eyes widened as a wide smile spread across his face.

"surprise!" the group of people shouted. alvaros cheeks turned a light shade of pink. to the left of the room he spotted his family, in the middle he spotted his friends, and towards the right he spotted a bit of camilas immediate family that he's grown bonds with.

"happy birthday!" he heard coming from numerous people as he walked to his parents, hugging them.

"it was all camilas doing." his mom told him, alvaro turned to camila and hugged her tightly.

"you're the best." he whispered, kissing her cheek as her parents approached him.

"ay mijo! you're getting so old." camilas mother grabbed his face and kissed his cheeks. camila laughed and placed a hand on her hip, watching hers and alvaros parents talk.

both of their parents became quite the set of best friends. they would often go out to dinner and take little vacations together. camila has also grown super close to alvaros mom, just like alvaro has grown super close to her dad.

"happy birthday baby." alvaro heard, turning to see the tall italian-mexican boy standing in front of him. mattia pulled him into a hug and the two boys embraced each others presence.

"thank you baby." alvaro laughed.

"you did great." mattia hugged camila.

camila and mattia made up exactly one month after her and alvaro did. camila expressed her hurt and anger towards mattia, but as soon as she let it all out she was okay. mattia did end up apologizing for not telling camila and helping alvaro keep his secret. he also apologized for giving breanna her number. both camila and mattia missed each other dearly.

the next in line to tell alvaro happy birthday was alejandro. alejandro and camila made up as soon as alejandro learned of camila and alvaro being on speaking terms again.

"happy birthday ugly ass." kairi pushed alejandro out the way. "i missed you so much!"

alvaro opened his arms, waiting for kairi to hug him, but kairi hugged camila instead, causing the group of friends to laugh.

"i'm going to act like you didn't do that." alvaro held his hand over his heart. kairi and camila are now good friends. aside from their many differences, camila enjoyed having kairi in her life. the first time they became friends, they weren't the best of friends, but now they were almost inseparable every time they would see each other.

"happy birthday awvro!" the little voice can be heard, causing the attention of alvaro and camila to be directed behind them. isabel ran and hugged alvaros legs, alvaro picked her up and held her in his arms.