chapter three.

after mine and lukes talk last night he refuses to even  look at me, when he came over to watch a movie with the boys all i got from him was a glare and im trying to figure out why the hell hes so mad at me when it should be the other way around.

i sat on the couch watching his every move, as creepy as that sounds i couldnt help it i wanted to yell at him, choke him, hug him, and kiss him all at the same time.

i looked down at ashton whos head was on my lap as he stared at the tv.

"im gunna go make more popcorn" luke sighed standing to his feet and walking towards the kitchen i waited a minute before telling ashton some bullshit excuse and following luke into the kitchen"

"what is your problem luke" i asked angerly blocking the exit so he couldnt leave

"i dont have one" he answered shrugging his shoulders

"you wont even look at me" i whispered tossing my hands in the air out of fustration.

he walked up to me standing right above me where he lowered his face right next to mine and kept his eyes on mine.

"im looking at you" he smirked

"dont be a smart ass im serious luke, why are you mad at me" my patience was wearing thin and i was about to punch that smirk right off his face.

he just shrugged "maybe because your a bitch"

"what did you just call me?" i questioned stepping towards him he bent to my level before speaking again

"want me to spell it out for you. B.I.T.C.H" and i did it i pulled my fist back and punched that smirk right of his fucking face.

he stumbled back hitting the fridge his nose started dripping blood

"your insane!" he yelled

"fuck you! i'll do it again" i threatened he began running away from me and ofcourse i followed so here we are running in circles around the kitchen leaving a blood trail from lukes nose.

"what is going on" michael yelled catching our attention

"get this crazy bitch away from me" luke panted his long run clearly wearing him out

i jumped at him again getting ready to punch him one more time for calling me a crazy bitch but ashton caught me wrapping both arms around my waist dragging me from the kitchen.

"phsyco" luke yelled as ashton continued to pull me out

"watch what you call my girlfriend" ashton snapped holding out his finger

"then control her" luke shot back

"shes not a dog she can control her self"

calum shot me and ashton a look but i flipped him off

"i want you out of my house. NOW!" I screamed he shoved pass me and ashton and the front door slammed shut.

i slipped from ashtons grasp running up the stairs to my room where i opened the drawer of my nighstand grabbing the pictures and letters running back down the stairs and out the front door.

luke was sitting in his car with his head in his hands i nocked on the window where i held up the first picture of me and him i ripped it down the middle throwing it at his car and i did that with all the pictures as he stared at me finally the 4 page love letter he wrote me i ripped it into little pieces throwing them at his car.

"you wanna know something luke, i have put up with your shit for far to long. this time im done. i dont care if you hang out with the boys here but i want you to stay the hell away from me" i screamed and with that he started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

i turned back towards the house where all the boys were standing in the doorway i was breathing heavy and i was pissed

"what are you guys looking at!" i shouted they all scattered from the door and back into the living room i walked into the house slidding on my boots and a coat before grabbing the keys to calums car and leaving where i was going im not sure but i had to do something so the boys wouldnt see me cry.

so i went to the bar where i planned to make the pain disapear with some vodka, bring it until his memory fades away.